Lunacy & Richard Prince: my LV souvenirs

1. it was the annual winter sale season in London, Paris and Rome and though i did come home with an extra bag full of goodies, i only managed to bring home 3 LV items. so without further ado, here are my LV souvenirs from our recent family holiday...

Monte Carlo loafers in black:

[​IMG]

they have sold out in this colour in Australia the last time i checked. and as with all other LV shoes, they're very comfortable and didn't need breaking-in :yes:

Damier Lune Trotteur:

[​IMG]

i absolutely love this bag :nuts: a completely brand new line and style, i really like the colour combination and the two contrasting trims (i think it mimics the degrade/mirage effect of the Damier Lune pattern). and after buying mainly large hand-held bags for the past 4 seasons, this small and hands-free bag is a welcome change.

2. and my pièce de résistance.... the Richard Prince "Tag" a solid 18k rose gold bread clip:

[​IMG]

here's a closeup shot of the front:

[​IMG]

and the back laser etched with Richard Prince's signature:

[​IMG]

it comes with a black silk rope with matchng rose gold aiglets:

[​IMG]

also available in white and yellow gold in various sizes. there are some studded in diamonds and sapphires too. i never though i'd ever buy a Richard prince for LV piece. im completely ecstatic! :yahoo:

3. Ooooh.. I love the choice of Rose God for the bread clip - how European of you ! :graucho:

Did you snag any super fabulous bargains ?

4. Wow!! Great choices! The shoes look so stylish and that bag is really gorgeous!! That RP tag is quite unique!! Congrats!!!

5. I love the RP piece! Congrats!!!!

6. i love rose gold :yes: i've had my exclusively white gold/metal phase a few years ago and i think im into mixing metals now. and yes, i did snag a few good bargains :tup: and some in full price which im also happy with :smile:

7. I LOVE your LV souvenirs... great choices! The Monte Carlos are HOT!

8. wow wow wow... love everything you got there! Good taste !!

9. how much was the richard prince tag? i really love it! and the shoes and the bag are amazing!

10. Ok I'm speechless...congrats DD...
    shoes are amazing I have them too..the bag is gorgeous and the bread clip is heavenly...wear them in good health!!!
    congrats again...

11. Oh wow!! Love that bread clip! Wear it well DD!

12. Congrats! The bread clip is really something :yes:

13. :wtf: was my first expressions.. then :drool: drool all over my laptop..

14. I like the RP clip :tup: Congrats! Seems like you had a really fun trip.

15. ooh, love the shoes!! and the rose gold clip (my wedding band is rose gold, I think the colour looks great!)