1. is there one floating around? i tried "gretchen" and it didn't work. thanks!
  2. Nice bag, Judie. Everything that I've ordered in the past few weeks aside from my Bulga at Frosting has been cancelled. I hope that yours goes through!:yes:
  3. JNH- Oh no, really? I hope mine does go through. Did you purchase the bags from lunaboston?

Now, I just need to decide if I want the Marc by Marc Jacobs Teri Tote in black...and if so, should I wait to see if I can get it cheaper on eBay or just buy it from I think I will be all set!

4. I'd just buy it at Zappos-they have terrific customer service and you know that you'll be buying a "real" MJ! :yes: Plus it's free shipping both ways if you don't like it-and they were having overnight shipping free for a while in the recent weeks.
  5. JNH- are you in sales? If not, you should be:p

I did just buy it on When I put it in my cart, it said there was only 1 left. I don't know if I believe that or not....

But I did get overnight shipping. Since it's so late, I will probably get it on Thursday.

Thanks for your help!
  6. I don't think you should have any problem with lunaboston. They seem to be pretty organized in tracking their inventory. As soon as they sell a bag, they delete it from their website (I've seen them do this when I've been at the store).
  7. I received an email from lunaboston. I should be getting my bag today! Wow!!
  8. LunaBoston has great customer service! I had ordered a Tano handbag that came with stained leather on the bottom and sent it back. They were so apologetic and wanted to send me a new one with a discount, but I decided after I'd seen it IRL that it was too large and a bottomless pit. Judies, I'm not in sales-I'm a teacher. :yes:
  9. I just received the bag. Now that was fast!!!