luna boston price match?

1. Does anyone know if luna boston will price match? And, if so, do they still let you use the Grechen code? That would be beyond awesome! TIA:smile:

2. woodstock...this is a reply to an email I wrote Luna Boston about matching Revolve's new customer discount.

3. Hmm- I wonder. Guess I'll give a call tomorrow. I found a bag cheaper on another site. And would love to combine that cheaper price with their current Grechen code (for 20%) off.

4. Just out of curiousity, what bag? Perhaps it can be found on another site at even a better price!!!

5. The black HH lorca- on sale at Plaza Too for $199. I missed the sale code that ended yesterday (which would have brought the bag down to around $155). Was hoping I could get the same kind of deal from Luna Boston with a price match and then the grechen code. We'll see :smile:

6. I searched thoroughly woodstock....but without success! Sorry..I thought perhaps I could find it at a comparable or even lesser price. Why not write to Plaza Too and ask if they will honor the additional discount considering it was valid just days ago. They might surprise you.

7. That's a good idea Baga, Thanks! It's worth a shot :smile:

8. Baga- Just wanted to let you know that I took your advice and you were so right! Plaza Too promptly responded to my email and said they would be glad to extend the code. Now I have to decide whether I really do like the black with the contrast stitching. Hmmmm.

9. Awesome!! Nothing ventured, nothing gained, I always say!! You would be surprised at how accommodating stores can be when they want to make a sale!!! Good luck with your decision woodstock....and Happy New Year!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::drinks::drinks::drinks::party::party::party:

10. just fyi..i called luaboston and they would price match but will not take their discount code on top of it but wll take their competitor's discount code.