***LuLuLV's Coach Family***

1. Hi All! I am new to the forum and just wanted to share with everyone my Coach family that I love! There's a little bit of everything...Hope you enjoy! :smile:

Picture 024.jpg Picture 029.jpg Picture 030.jpg Picture 032.jpg Picture 033.jpg
  2. Love the pictures cousin!!! I love your Coach stuff!

3. Love your taste, and look at those fab shoes! Thanks for sharing with us.

4. Thank you Cousin!! I forgot to post one of my bags OH NO...one more pic!

Picture 035.jpg
  5. *LOOOVE* that chocolate brown tote you have! It's gorgeous ~ what's the style name, is it a Hampton's bag? I gotta check the Coach site right now ;) Gorgeous collection! :tup:

6. Thank you Girls!! The brown bag is a Coach Signature Embossed Carryall...I've had it a few weeks now and I just adore it! :tup:

7. I'm loving it all esp your red coach.

8. LuluLV did your brown handbag come with the ribbon/scaft? I don't see it on the main website. Then again, I don't know that much about the different designer bags and how they are set.

9. A few of the new Coach bags that just came out have a bow and they are adorable but the one on my bag is a separate scarf I purchased for it. :smile:

10. Ah I get it now. =D Because my sister has that same bag in red with a different color lining. I wouldn't know which to get X_X. Red/brown or the white and brown one.

Ps. the scaft looks cute on it.

11. beautiful! and welcome!

12. Thank you all so much...I love the forum!!

13. I love the forum too cousin and your collection! Holla

14. very nice collection

15. Ooh lovely Coach collection!