Luggage Tag & Heat Stamp Qs

i want a color that will look stunning on a damier azur speedy. perhaps white??? i don't know, what other color would look good? (don't want blue) -- maybe just no color?

anyone know if there's other characters other than just letters? i heard some chinese characters might be available...but it would be way cute if they had like a heart or something like that ;)

well in general, you can't stamp the outside of a bag/wallet/agenda.. there's really no point.. cuz it's conflicting with the monogram of louis vuitton. lol. this isn't 'your name here' brand, it's 'louis vuitton' brand.

i think vuittonamour is referring to the upside down pentagon shape vachetta that's under the brass part of speedy? I am sure you can heat stamp that part b/c it's been posted in the heat stamp club.

Vuittonamour- i am thinking heat stamp for Azur speedy 30 too! may be just heat stamp for me, because i love how the it contrast w/patina. Where are you do you want the heat stamp? the zipper pull or the upside down pentagon shape vachetta under brass buckles?

i actually heard people talking about the zipper pull. not sure if it can be done, but of course i know you can't heatstamp the bag itself...why would anyone want to heatstamp damier? you can't, anyway, but just saying...

i actually heard people talking about the zipper pull. not sure if it can be done, but of course i know you can't heatstamp the bag itself...why would anyone want to heatstamp damier? you can't, anyway, but just saying...

well you can. there have been postings of heatstamping damier belts.

zipper pull is a rather small area to be done.. though i suppose it CAN be done.. probably depends on the person who does it's mood..

well you can. there have been postings of heatstamping damier belts.

zipper pull is a rather small area to be done.. though i suppose it CAN be done.. probably depends on the person who does it's mood..

i don't think it would look right to heatstamp damier? and i WILL find someone who will do it :smile: hehe. i will call 866 and ask them which stores are best to call. and i will keep calling different stores (that heatstamp) until i find someone who is willing to :biggrin:

i don't think it would look right to heatstamp damier? and i WILL find someone who will do it :smile: hehe. i will call 866 and ask them which stores are best to call. and i will keep calling different stores (that heatstamp) until i find someone who is willing to :biggrin:
you don't really have to call to find out which store heat stamp LV, if the one you go to don't provide that service in house, they will either direct to another nearby LV, or collect your item, and send it off to a store who do it. Come to think of it, do we have to pay s&h if it's being send off to antoehr LV for heatstamp? I am 99% sure the only two LV in my city don't do it-S5A and NM.

you don't really have to call to find out which store heat stamp LV, if the one you go to don't provide that service in house, they will either direct to another nearby LV, or collect your item, and send it off to a store who do it. Come to think of it, do we have to pay s&h if it's being send off to antoehr LV for heatstamp? I am 99% sure the only two LV in my city don't do it-S5A and NM.

i mean find someone to heatstamp the zipper pull. as it sounds from other posts and threads, the person you are speaking to may say yes they can or no they can't -- depends on the person, not LV.

Dido! I feel so bad for those misinformed TPFers who ask for heatstamp in HI. If i can't get a sastify response, i will call other LVs to see if they can do it. Good luck for our heat stamp quest! lol

Dido! I feel so bad for those misinformed TPFers who ask for heatstamp in HI. If i can't get a sastify response, i will call other LVs to see if they can do it. Good luck for our heat stamp quest! lol

too bad i will still have to get my speedy first :sad: i have waited so long for it i will not want to part with it in order for them to heatstamp it :sad:

just a quick update, called 866 this morning, the rep say "hot" stamp is a no no for Vernis-make sense, and it denpends on the store to 'touch up' on the color once it fades, case by case. Also what and where to hot stamp LV also depends on the store......this sucks, cuz i don't recall seeing ANY LV that's got heat stamp in my city.......grrr

no no, Damier and other canvas and leather can be done also, but i think the stamp is on vachetta, or inside of agenda :smile: Have you try to contact local LV for heat stamp yet? Hope they can deliver some good news :smile: