Luella in Toronto?

1. Hi all! :smile: This is my first post so hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone would happen to know where I can get the Luella Fury Boxy bag in Toronto? Just got here not so long ago and I don't really know where all the shops are yet!:smile:
  2. HI there
    I am not sure whether this helps you (I don't know anything about toronto but I really wish I would.....)
    Anway, they have the Luella Fury Box bag on sale at Designer Fashion - NET-A-PORTER.COM - go check out the sale section. I think on their website it says that they ship to Canada Delivery Duty Paid.

Maybe this is an option?
  3. They used to have Luella at Holt Renfrew at Bloor, but i have no clue if they have it right there now or not, i guess you can always go check it out and ask a SA, they might be able to check for you in their inventory! Good luck:smile:
  4. Thanks for the replies you guys! I'm really impatient so I ended up going for the net a porter one. not sure what kind of leather it is, but it's the deep purple -- can't wait for it to arrive!