Ludlow or Cles in Your Pochette?

Ludlow or Cles in your Pochette?

1. Ludlow

2. Cles

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I'm deciding to get either a pochette or mini pochette and would like to get a Ludlow or Cles to go with it as my regular wallet is too big for either. If you carry a pochette, which would you use and why?
  2. why did u post 2 threads??
  3. I like the Cles!:yes:
  4. I'm new to this forum...only a few days old. Don't know what happened the thread was up before I was done.
  5. I choose the ludlow. It has room for cards, change, and some cash. When I carry a cles I usually have my Agenda pm.
  6. I like the cles.
  7. I use both in my regular pochette.
  8. I like the cles as a wallet in the pochette; fits cash, cards and change and holds my keys -- the perfect all-round accessory
  9. I like the cles. It will fit more receipts and you can buy 2 for the price of the ludlow. The ludlow is cute though...
  10. wow, seems like most prefer cles...
  11. cles for me
  12. Ludlow is small, but practical.
  13. I highly recommend Perfo Cles if you can still find one (check out Elux), b/c it fits the most :yes:
  14. This is a tough one. Assuming you get a canvas cles (either mono or damier), you can fit quite a bit inside it: cash, cards, change. As for a ludlow, you can also fit those things but it would be better oranized and you could fit a bit more inside it. And its easier to get stuff in and out, I think. It has a change compartment for change and slots I think it was 2 or 3? for cards. Extra cards could go in with the change? Its really a tough choicee. It really depends on what you want this time. A cles is about $100 less and can be clipped onto your keys as a key chain, or to store miscellaneous things inside a purse OR (and my favorite use yet) clipped onto the loop of jeans when your out at a club or bar and dont want to hold anything. It looks really chic. It can be used as a wallet, however, and this is only in my personal opinion, I don't think it looks that presentable as a wallet though I sometimes use it as such myself. Its more of a keychain or little pouch in a backpack for cash but not a wallet (if that makes sense). A ludlow is more presentable as a wallet, though a small one. But you cant hook it to your jeans on a night out or your keys for errands. Hope this helped some.
  15. I think of the Cles as being a complimentary item for a bag, so I would prefer the Ludow.