Lucy lost her toothie!!!

1. You guys are never gonna believe this - Lucy lost her tooth :crybaby:- SO BE CAREFUL!

I phoned the boutique and they said it was okay to return for repaiR.:s

Jack-Lucy.JPG
  2. Oh... that is so sad!!! But, she's still cute!!! Hope she's not at the "dentist" for too long!

3. :s Oh dear, I need to check mine

4. Oh oh poor Lucy ( .. hope it wont take long!

5. poor poor lucy. makes her look more like a pumkin though. although i have to say everytime i see the ajck and lucy keychain i think of a nightmare before christmas....

6. Hehe me too! and thats such a brilliant movie :smile: Its such a cool keychain!

7. Oh my! Kind of funny looking with a missing "tooth." I hope LV doesn't charge you for the repair.

8. OMG! It DOES happen! I asked the SA who served me what if one of the crystals fell out, can LV repair it? She shrugged and said no. But I don't believe her :p

9. Poor Lucie! Hope her visit to the LV dentist will be successfull...

10. oh i still think it looks cute like that. :smile:

11. I think they could fix it quicker, cheaper and better at a jeweler seems pretty easy
    probably they will make u wait months and charge you a lot

12. I bought this when it came out in October. I waited a month before I got to see it because I was overseas, and now...

13. Hehe.. but she looks so rakish without all the bling !

14. Uh, I was worried about that happening when I saw it. Of course the seller on eBay assured me that it was extremely sturdy.

15. Poor Lucie! Now she looks like a pumpkin. Hope they will fix that soon so she won't look toothless anymore. Sorry it happen to you.