Lucy hale

Lucy Hale is goin’ country!

The 22-year-old Pretty Little Liars actress has signed a recording deal with Hollywood Records with a single and album due in 2013.

“I’m overjoyed and honored to become a member of the Hollywood Records family,“ Lucy said in a statement. “I’ve admired the careers they’ve made and can’t wait to see how my musical path is paved out. I’d just like to thank [Executive Vice President of Disney Music Group] Ken Bunt and everyone involved for giving me the chance to show a whole different side of myself, which is a huge passion for music.”

Lucy credits Britney Spears‘s “Baby One More Time” video for sparking a serious interest in pursuing music.

But as a native of Memphis, Tenn., Lucy won’t be following in Brit‘s pop footsteps – she’s decided go with her country roots!

ARE YOU EXCITED to hear some of Lucy Hale’s songs?

Source: JustJared

luvs*it* said:
*~*I was wondering that too...we should have a thread for all four of them!*~*

I agree as well! We should combine Ashley's and Lucy's thread and just title it "the cast of pll"... That way we can get pics of the yummy man candy in the show as well! Lol

Lucy Hale gets dolled up for the 2012 MuchMusic Video Awards held at MuchMusic Headquarters on Sunday (June 17) in Toronto, Canada.

Last week, the 22-year-old Pretty Little Liars actress announced that she signed a recording deal.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Lucy Hale

“My date for the evening,” Lucy tweeted along with a pic of herself and celeb hairstylist Scott Cunha.

This year, the awards ceremony is hosted by LMFAO.

Fans can watch the 2012 MuchMusic Video Awards tonight (June 17) at 9 p.m. ET on Fuse.

Attachments

• a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 1,722
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 610
  • a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 5,756
Check out Ashley Benson and Lucy Hale in these brand new campaign photos for Bongo‘s Fall 2012 line!

The Pretty Little Liars co-stars will be featured in the ads throughout August and September in major magazines.

“Hey @AshBenzo – I kind of want to tweet our new @Bongojeans ad tonight! Should we do it?! ‪#LightsCameraBongo” Lucy teased on Twitter, before eventually revealing one of the ads. “Our new @BongoJeans Ad! @LucyyHale LOVE it >>” Ashley added on her Twitter account.

Look out for Bongo clothing items, sold exclusively at Sears and Kmart.

Attachments

• a15.jpg
    a15.jpg
    322.8 KB · Views: 579
  • a14.jpg
    a14.jpg
    294.9 KB · Views: 933
  • a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 823
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    330.5 KB · Views: 500
  • a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    267 KB · Views: 681
  • a19.jpg
    a19.jpg
    300.1 KB · Views: 520
  • a16.jpg
    a16.jpg
    361.7 KB · Views: 1,753
  • a17.jpg
    a17.jpg
    331.3 KB · Views: 454
  • a18.jpg
    a18.jpg
    277.8 KB · Views: 432
Troian Bellisario, Ashley Benson, Ian Harding, Lucy Hale, and Shay Mitchell pose with their surfboard award in the press room at the 2012 Teen Choice Awards held at the Gibson Amphitheatre on Sunday (July 22) in Universal City, Calif.

Pretty Little Liars picked up the award for Choice Drama Show!

FYI: Lucy is wearing a Wes Gordon dress, Brian Atwood shoes, a Jimmy Choo clutch, Bing Bang earrings, and Giles and Brother bracelets. Shay is wearing a Donna Karan dress, Camilla Skovgaard shoes, and a Jimmy Choo bag. Troian is wearing a Maria Lucia Hohan bodysuit and skirt with Adeler earrings. Ashley dolled up in a Monique Lhuillier top, Balenciaga pants and Jimmy Choo heels. Ian is wearing a David Yurman bracelet.

Attachments

• a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 475
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    285.3 KB · Views: 603
  • a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    396.7 KB · Views: 387