Lucy.com-Additional 50% Off Sale Items

1. great deals!! thanks
    I ended up with 2 pairs of pants, a pair of shorts, and a t-shirt for $47 shipped

2. Wow! thanks! I came so close to ordering from Lucy sale a couple of days ago before the additional 50% off! So glad I waited! I just bought a pair of yoga pants, 3 capris/knee pants, 1 pair of shorts, and 4 tops for $62!!! I used the $20 off $80 first order code and the free shipping code! I spent the day shopping for activewear and didn't find anything I liked and I've been dying to try Lucy stuff since everybody seems to love it! That worked out perfect!
    Big Thanks <!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->bagachondriac<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_4020375", true); </SCRIPT> for the heads up and
    Big Thanks <!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->greenabyss<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_4021113", true); </SCRIPT> for the code link!

3. THANKS SO MUCH! i've been looking to buy yoga gear. i used a code for $20 off $80 purchase, free shipping, AND 25% off regular priced merchandise. Got 2 sports bras and 4 pairs of shorts for $58! too bad more clearance stuff wasn't in my size. there's lots of larger sizes left tho!

4. They had great deals on the sportsbras for larger sizes left....thanks for the post!

5. Wow! Thanks!

6. champion sports bras for $10!!!! im in heaven. thanks to bagachondriac and greenabyss!!<script type="text/javascript">vbmenu_register("postmenu_4020375", true); </script>

7. hmm.. the free shipping didn't work for me.. still it was only $5
    oh well :smile:

8. Thanks for posting this bagachondriac!!!! I just started working out and this is PERFECT! I can't seem to find a free shipping code though..hmm

9. I just want to follow up on my order from this sale! I received everything yesterday and it is all PERFECT! Super Quality! I am really impressed by this stuff! I've been wearing reebok and Adidas gear and Lucy blows those away! Their shipping couldn't have been quicker to where I live! And best of all everything fits great except for 2 pants that are too big but they have really great hidden drawstrings so it works out perfect since now I have a couple baggy options too! Can't wait for their next sale!