Lucky shops on SAT SHOP A THON

1. okay, I have purchased saturday ticket and I just check the email (the ticket) and it says ONLY AFTER 2PM.
    I saw at luckyshops.com says that SAT ticket holders are getting in from 10 AM
    Which one is correct??

AND how does LUCKYSHOPS going on? IS it worthy?
    thankyou!!!!!!:heart:

2. The event starts in the AM, but if your ticket was purchased with a promotion code (for a discount) then you only get to go in after 2PM. HTH

3. OH that sucks..T_T
    :hysteric:

4. Did anyone go? Just curious as to what it was like?

5. I went in around 2 today, and IMO, there were some pretty good deals going. It was everything I was hoping it would be..and more (great deals on clothes, shoes, bags, and free food + drinks). I was a bit disappointed with the goodie bag though (it only had a few samples and a basically a bunch of postcards for discounts). I managed to score a vintage Gucci dress from the Love, Recycled racks for $25. Many handbags were 50%+ off retail, and they had Michael Kors shoes for $30 a pair! I left around 4, so I'm not sure if how much further the prices went down afterwards. Sorry I don't have any pix to share (I was rather occupied with all the deals and prices being slashed left and right :p). I had a great time!

6. do you think it is better than billion dollar babes?

7. I went there around 1 cause I thought they MIGHT let me in earlier than 2.
    Guess what@ they did not even see the ticket. I got in!!
    OMG so much good stuff. I think it is better to go last day cause they do more discounts on merchandises. I also got michael kors shoes for $30.
    Ive got seebychloe clothing 3for $50 dollars. A coat for $200 which is still selling in retail store for over $450. I also bought necklace, scalf, t shirts, and more.
    I was really had great time!!!!!:tup:

8. Creighbaby, I've never been to billion dollar babes (I was planning to go to the last one, but missed it due to work). However, while I was browsing around for reviews on LuckyShops, I did come across some blogs where people have mentioned that the Lucky Shops event was better than billion dollar babes. I guess it's mostly because there's a bigger assortment of vendors at Lucky Shops (and not to mention the free drinks + snacks).

And aslovely-- sounds like you got some really cool stuff! Way to go!!
    I was thinking of doing the same thing you did by showing up just a bit earlier than 2, but I woke up late and actually ended up going in a little after 2(I recall the young lady at the door scanning the barcode on my ticket before letting me in though). Nonetheless, I still got some great stuff, but in the back of my mind I do admit I was wondering what I had missed out on (eventhough the prices may have been higher). I was really looking forward to getting some Marc by Marc Jacobs accessories, but by the time I got there, they only had a few handbag styles left and not the ones I really wanted.