Lucky Rewards

1. Has anyone used Lucky Rewards?

Contemplating using it to buy a YSL bag through Saks. Wondered if there was a catch? Can I use it with my Saks 10% off coupon online?

If so, that would save me $225! :yahoo: Making the bag only grossly overpriced instead of obscenely over priced ;) .

2. Is there a coupon code this month?

I thought you were talking about the cash back thing (sort of like ebates but it's through luckymagrewards.com) but then you asked if it could be combined so I'm wondering if it's a seperate code.

Anyways, if it's a seperate code (like enter luckybreak at checkout for 10% off or something) then it can't be combined but if you're shopping through the site to get 4% cash back, then you can use the code. The thing is, the 4% cash back you get in the form of a gift card/check at the end of like... 5 months or something

3. Coupon code for Saks using Lucky Rewards is what I meant.
    So you are saying I can combine. Awesome! 15% cash back and 10% off :smile:

4. What is the difference between luckymagrewards.com and ebates.com?

5. I'd like to know too. I was wondering if there was any extra steps. I hate when things get too complicated but I do love to save $

6. For the Lucky Rewards, you need to subscribe to Lucky magazine and then just sign up. HTH!

7. Do you think the Lucky Rewards are worth subscribing/signing up?

8. I think it depends on the person and how much you shop online. I already made the subscription fee back plus some.

9. Lucky rewards is awesome!! I only recently signed up for this although I have been a subscriber for about a year. I have already racked up about $70 in cash back!!!! Yay luckymag!!

10. I use Luckyrewards - but I also sometimes use other programs - I really need to pick one, anyways I got a $30+ gift card really quickly.

11. I just started using Lucky Rewards even though I've subscribed to the magazine when it first came out. I think it's great if you're going to get the magazine anyway or if you shop a lot at Zappos. They also have a lot of double points starting after Thanksgiving. :smile:

12. How does lucky rewards work? I actually subscribe to the magazine but didnt know about this.

13. How does lucky rewards work? I actually subscribe to the magazine but didnt know about this.

OOPS! Sorry for the double post.

14. You go online and sign up by entering your subscription # and then when you want to earn cashback from participating retailers, you go through the lucky rewards website link to theirs and you get cashback in the form of a MasterCard (i think) pre loaded with your cashback amount. Then when you have over $15 worth, they mail it to you. I think they mail them out quarterly.

I haven't done it yet, b/c I just re-subscribed to the mag, specifically for this reason...

15. Oh yeah, and I am so sad I didn't know about this earlier b/c I could have saved a boat load from Zappos...