Lucky Rewards Mastercard or Check?

1. I've signed up for lucky rewards and accumulated $398? :yahoo: Its my first time trying lucky rewards so I do not know if I should get mastercard gift card or a check instead.

I would rather get a check but do they send the check out on april 1, like they do for mastercard gift card?

Which option do you gals prefer and why? :smile:

2. HOLY COW! you do a lot of online shopping!!!

i chose to receive a check because i have too many cards in my wallet. i think it's too late to request a check for $398 since rewards are processed april 1st but it's worth a shot. checks/cards are sent the same time

3. Man you are truly a shopper! But, I do agree with the other jen :smile: I chose to receive the check just because I like to have the cash in my account. I think it is easier that way.

4. How and where do you sign up for Lucky Rewards?

5. I think Check!

6. I have a similar setup with one of my credit cards, and I take the giftcard because I get more for my points, but I don't think there is a difference with the Lucky Rewards program. Also, I just like having the giftcard. It's a present to myself. If I get a check, it just goes into the bank account and pays bills...:sad:

7. you have to be a lucky magazine subscriber, if you are already, go to luckymagrewards.com and sign up :yes:

8. Actually I am a Lucky subscriber. I'll do it. Thanks for the info.

9. Yeah. I purchased couple of bags. :yahoo:
    It was too late for me to change it to check :sad: . But next time I'll be receiving a check.

I returned one bag but if they have sent out a mastercard gift card for $397 already. Would I have a minus reward of $98? :confused1:

10. i still prefer e b a t e s - although it seems to be a forbiden word on this site for some odd reason? It's just like Lucky rewards and Mr. R****** - see you can't even mention the word e b a t e s - it only comes up *******.... whatever!!!

11. I prefer the check, gift cards are hard to use once your balance gets low in my experience. I have tons of them still laying around from Christmas actually. I have a clothing budget anyways, so I'll just deposit my check and take that off my total spent.

12. ^^
    Lucky rewards gives a higher percentage on many stores than Ebatees, also I think on some stores not included in ******.

You'll only get rewards for purchases that were in your account by March 1st "Gift cards will be processed four times during the year: on January 1 for Cash Back Rewards accumulated as of December 1; April 1 for Cash Back Rewards accumulated as of March 1"

13. In my experience, the check is easier -- it's so difficult to use all your money on the Mastercard gift card.

14. THIS IS SO AWESOME! I BOOK TRAVEL (AIR AND HOTEL) FOR MY BOSS CONSTANTLY.... NOW I CAN START TO REALLY PILE UP THE POINTS!:party:

THANKS FOR SHARING THIS INFO!!!!

15. HOLD THE PRESS... WHAT IS THIS "******" AND WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES?