Luba J Gecko

Hardware is metal I beleive and looks like distressed copper. Very pretty.

My digital camera batteries just died so I cant take a picture modeling it. It is not a huge bag and I would describe it as medium size. It is about the same length as my chloe paddington or my gucci romy. It is smaller in width than the chloe but larger than the gucci. If you are familiar with Jenny Yuen it is definitely bigger than the sherlock bag. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

That bag is beautiful Lionlaw. I can't wait till I get mine. maybe today. I got the Rose. The pics really are so much better than you see on sites. I am thinking I am going to love mine now. Thanks for posting.

That bag is beautiful Lionlaw. I can't wait till I get mine. maybe today. I got the Rose. The pics really are so much better than you see on sites. I am thinking I am going to love mine now. Thanks for posting.

Lexie & Lionlaw -

Lionlaw - the bag looks fabulous and the leather has such character.

Lexie -
Please post pics (hopefully with you in 'em so we can get an idea about size) and your report as well

:yes: Thanks ladies

Wow! Looks great. And they really improved the hardware. Plus the covered handle will make carrying it more comfortable on the shoulder. That was another complaint I had about the balloon bag, but I thought I'd better not say too much. I'm glad you're happy with your purchase. I just might give Luba J another chance with the gecko!

I just "discovered" Luba J bags while browsing Fengjunk. I'm so glad to hear everyone's opinions. Too bad I am on a bag ban or else I would snap up that red Gecko as well!

Oh My Goodness.....:heart::heart::heart:
The bag is beyond lovely!!!! And it weighs next to nothing!!! The leather is sooo soft. It surpasses everything I expected. My lining is a Taupe color. Mini..thank you thank you thank you. Now go order that Merlot one!!!!! My batteries are going so the color is the color of the middle pic (on it's side). It's a Pinky Rosey Tan light brown...LOLOL

LubaJ.JPG

2003_0130Image0012.JPG

2003_0130Image0014.JPG

very very pretty lexie. i guess i just had a bad first experience with luba j....i love the look of these bags and i believe you all when you say the leather is soft! the hardware feels pretty substantial??

Oh my, Lexie, that rose color is BEAUTIFUL and the burgundy color trim really sets it off. It's GORGEOUS.

Unfortunately the merlot is not available anymore, so I either settle for cognac or coffee. I think if the rose had still been available I would have been sorely tempted after seeing yours. It's fabulous. I'm so glad you love it, it looks stunning.

You and Lionlaw have done fabulously well.

Compass Rose and I will wallow in our Geckoless existence!

Oh man! I knew I shouldn't have clicked on this thread!
:noggin: I found this site a few weeks ago because I was looking specifically for more info on the Luba J Gecko. Then I got distracted by the HH Big Bang Sale and the NM 4 day sale. Now I will have to wait to buy that dreamy Gecko - after I pay off the other bags. So for the moment I too will have to wallow in a geckoless existence.
I really don't know if I should ask that you take pics modelling the bags so I guage the size.... mmm....yes, more torture, please.....