LP HOT FINDS: Post all SALES, DEALS, and EBay sightings HERE!

I'm brand new to the PF but an old-timer on eBay. I saw that code auction and reported it, but eBay let it run until it closed.

I'm also new to designer bags--I have about 100 handbags but most are of the Sharif type and quality. I just bought my first Linea Pelle on eBay for $122.50 and it's huge and crushy soft and I just love it! It's in perfect condition too. Did I get a good deal on this bag? Seems like it to me, but it would be great if you experts would weigh in. Here's the link to the closed auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170239861207

I'm brand new to the PF but an old-timer on eBay. I saw that code auction and reported it, but eBay let it run until it closed.

I'm also new to designer bags--I have about 100 handbags but most are of the Sharif type and quality. I just bought my first Linea Pelle on eBay for $122.50 and it's huge and crushy soft and I just love it! It's in perfect condition too. Did I get a good deal on this bag? Seems like it to me, but it would be great if you experts would weigh in. Here's the link to the closed auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170239861207

Welcome to LP!!!
I think you got a fabulous deal on a bag that is extremely difficult to find! Congrats!!!
:nuts:

Another Crimson Angie Speedy on eBay! That makes THREE right now on eBay! If anyone is looking for one of these bags, take your pick from the cheapest!!!

This is a pretty freaky sighting: 3 Crimson Angies all at once???
:nuts:

:idea: Just a heads up... for anyone who loves LP Belts as much as I do & orders them online. You are better off ordering from Bloomingdales.com than Linea Pelle's website as prices for fall belts are cheaper for some reason. I ordered 2 belts from bloomies and I saved about $30 compared to the LP's store. I know its not a drastic difference, but still. I, of course, checked bluefly also as they have marked down LP belts, but they didn't have these particular ones in stock.

For any of you who live in the Bay Area (California), I saw a few Linea Pelle handbags and wallets at the Neiman Marcus Last Call Clearance Center in Milpitas Great Mall. Since I'm new to the line, I have no idea what the styles are called though.