LP Equestrian Large Hobo Was $675 Now $80

1. Equestrian Large HoboSoft suede with distressed leather trim. Signature LP D ring detail in solid brass. LP signature checkered jacquard lining with zipp pocket & cell pocket. Comes with a dust bag for protection & storage. Colors: Cognac (featured color with dark brown leather trim), Chocolate, (Dark Brown with Dark Brown Leather Trim - not pictured), Midnight (Navy Blue color with Navy leather trim - not pictured), Plum (Purple color with dark brown trim and braided tassels)
    • Hidden magnetic top closure.
    • Single shoulder strap.
    • 12" H x 16" L x 4" W.
    • [​IMG]
      Equestrian Large Hobo$ 675.00
      Sale Price $ 80.00
  2. My fingers keep twitching to purchase a super cheap LP bag, but, I just don't find the current ones all that attractive.

One half looks like bags I've seen at Renaissance Faires, all rough leather and edges. The other half looks like generic, pleather types I see at TJMaxx for 29.99

Here's hoping the next wave of sale bags go on Close-out as well :graucho::tup:
  3. Thank you! I ordered it in midnight! I was debating between midnight and chocolate, but decided I have enough brown bags for now (well, you know what I mean, haha). I used the code STYLE15 and with the free shipping, it was only $68 total! :tup:
  4. [​IMG]
    Larger View
    Got this clutch/bag for a total of $44 and change in Wheat using the above code! I can't believe the sales right now, it's insane.. And free UPS shipping and no tax?! Amazinngggg