• 1 egg white
    • 1 tsp vanilla extract
    • 1 cup all-purpose flour
    • 1/2 tsp baking soda
    • 1/4 tsp salt
    • 1/4 cup cocoa powder
    • 1/3 cup miniature chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
    In a large bowl, beat butter and sugars together with an electric mixer until creamy. Add egg white and vanilla and mix until well blended.
    In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt and cocoa powder. Gradually add flour mixture to egg and sugar. Use a wooden spoon to work the dough together. Don’t worry if the dough seems a little crumbly at first. Stir in chocolate chips.
    Drop cookie dough by the teaspoonful on to a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone mat if you have one.
    Bake for 8-10 minutes. Cool on cookie sheet for 1 minute, then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
    Makes 30 cookies Per Serving: Calories 65, Calories from Fat 21, Total Fat 2.3g (sat 1.8g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 44mg, Carbohydrate 10.3g, Fiber 0.5g, Protein 0.7g
  2. I'm going to try these for Vday! Thanks-I'll tell you how they turn out..
  3. :biggrin: please do!
  4. How did they go brookelyn?
  5. Gosh, these look good. Thanks for posting the recipe! Maybe this weekend...
  6. ohhh!!! thanks for posting!! YUM-O!!
  7. did anyone ever make these? The nutrition facts seem a little too good to be true! haha
  8. I'd love to try them!! But I didn't inherit my grandma's baking skills... hehe. I'm a complete mess trying to bake!
  9. I saw this recipe online awhile back, never tried it though. If you are looking for a lower fat/cal option, it might be worth trying (from weightwatchers.com):
    [​IMG] desserts

POINTS® Value: 1
    Servings: 24
    Preparation Time: 10 min
    Cooking Time: 20 min
    Level of Difficulty: Easy
    Go ahead and grab a handful of these bite-size cookies. They might be little but pack a big chocolate punch.

• 2 Tbsp butter, softened
    • 2 tsp canola oil
    • 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
    • 1 tsp vanilla extract
    • 1/8 tsp table salt
    • 1 large egg white(s)
    • 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
    • 1/4 tsp baking soda
    • 3 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips, about 1/2 cup

• Preheat oven to 375ºF.
    • In a medium bowl, cream together butter, oil and sugar. Add vanilla, salt and egg white; mix thoroughly to combine.
    • In a small bowl, mix together flour and baking soda; stir into batter. Add chocolate chips to batter; stir to distribute evenly throughout.
    • Drop rounded half-teaspoons of dough onto one or two large nonstick baking sheets, leaving a small amount of space between each cookie. Bake cookies until golden around edges, about 4 to 6 minutes; cool on a wire rack. Yields 2 cookies per serving.
  10. i love cookies! haha I will try these out someday soon!