Loving the FedEx guy

1. So i woke up today with crazy nausea and was "sick" for over 2 hours.. when i got back to my room though, i see a nice package from Saks waiting outside my door (I live in a dorm), and lo and behold, the purse I ordered on Tuesday was here!! :yahoo:

My very own Modern Chain Flap in dark gray (though, it looks more brown/bronze than gray?)

Pictures coming after I actually feel good enough to put on real clothes :yucky:
  2. Congrats! Can't wait to see!
  3. Hope you're feeling better. Congrats on your new bag! Can't wait for your pics.
  4. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics.
  5. Gorgeous...hope you feel better!!:smile: :smile:
  6. Awww..Hope you feel better! Just think about the first time you take that baby out for a spin! That should get you going! Congrats! Can't wait for pics!! :heart: Emmy
  7. Chanel's "grey" for the MC ligne is more of a "taupe" - it's so odd.

Congratulations, and I hope you feel better soon.
  8. congrats~!! i can't wait to the see the pix! hope u feel better soon~
  9. Hope you feel better, glad the chanel cheered you up.
  10. So it turns out I have food poisoning.. Is it sad that I was most upset about not being to use the bag right away? :p

Well here are some pics.. ONLY there's a bit of a snafu because I'm pretty sure this was the display bag as there are scratches on the bottom and a little on the back. So I don't know if i should keep it.. even though I have been going crazy about finding this bag.

Haha, excuse what I'm wearing, I'm still in my sleeping teeshirt. And these pictures are taken from my MacBook, so quality is a bit horrendous. Also, pretend the background doesn't exist as this is my messy dorm room :shame:

11. The bag looks great on you. Wow, to bad about the scratches.

food poisoning - been there, and know how you feel. Hope your much better.
  12. I LOVE your bag!!

Hey, I think a new Chanel bag is the best medicine!
    Think about how horrible it would be to have food poisoning without a Chanel :shocked:

Drink lots of H2o
  13. congrats on your bag! it's a beauty.
  14. Congraz on the new bag. .... if i were you, i would def. call the store and see whether they have a new one in the back :smile:
  15. haha, thanks guys for the warm reception of my newest bag :smile:

lisasbags- you're totally right, not having this bag to look forward to definitely would have slowed my recovery time down!

is this color (taupey-gray) in the warm brown family? or in the cool gray family? just wondering if it makes a difference what i wear with it.. :shame: