LoVing my new Tivoli PM!

BacardiGirl

FitMama Runs (and Shops!)
Aug 7, 2007
I finally received my Tivoli PM yesterday, after waiting what seemed like forever for it to be shipped (ok, it was only a week, but to me that's an eternity). When I took it out of the box I was surprised that it was smaller than I expected (and from what I saw in other TPF's photos), its about the size of a speedy 25 and fits about the same amount. Actually, it being smaller is perfect for me since all I carry is a checkbook, lipstick, cell phone and agenda. It fits nicely on my arm (definitely not on my shoulder because of the rolled handles and now that its 7 degrees out and 2 feet of snow, I am constantly wearing a bulky coat). Today is day 1 of using her...I braved the snowstorm (we seem to have one everyday lately) and am at work now, with no snow spots on her at all. (I sprayed waterproofer on her last night). I love this purse, its so cute and perfect for going out and about town!

P.S. Will post pics later! :yahoo:

oooo...i love it sooo much. i wanted to get the tivoli too but the lv stores in malaysia have sold out on both the pm and gm. :sad: have to wait....

congratS~~~!!! i think i like the pm better too.. because i think the gm doesn't really look that good on the shoulder.. it gets squished and i don't like that..

I was happy to be able to stuff in my checkbook wallet, agenda AND a thick book in it this afternoon...and it zipped up no problem. Prefect smallish size bag imo!