Loving my new black Elisha!

1. Hi, everyone! I recently purchased my 1st Kooba (black leather Elisha) and just wanted to say what a nice bag it is! I normally go with pretty high-end designer bags (Dior, Chanel, Gucci and Choo), but I was really taken with the Elisha. I think this bag is a terrific bargain; beautiful leather, cute bow, perfect size and would be a good purchase even at several hundred dollars more than the MSRP. I was lucky enough to get this with a Revolve 30%-off new customer code, so my final price was $375 (no tax and free shipping, too!). I am enjoying it immensely and just wanted to pass that along!
  2. Congrats! You picked a great Kooba bag to get.
  3. A great Kooba choice. The leather on Elishas always looks superb. Would love to see some pics if you have any to share. In the meantime, CONGRATULATIONS!
  4. Congratulations on your first Kooba! You should check out the red Elisha too...very, very pretty shade of red.
    Yes, please post some photos!
  5. Nice choice - beautiful shape too! I would love to find one in red but it's so elusive. Black is right next to that first choice too. You can't go wrong with a beautiful black Kooba! :love:
  6. Congrats on your Elisha! It's a classic Kooba style... very well done. :tup:

Just one question... you said you got the 30% discount? I emailed them last week, as I'm contemplating the pewter Hannah, and they said that Kooba was not included in the 30% new customer incentive because of agreements with the vendor.

Now I'm confused? :confused1:
  7. KoobaLover, there has been some debate in the past about Revolve's 30% new customer incentive. When signing up in the past, some girls have received the 30% incentive e-mail (in which there was a 'one off' 30% discount code quoted), whereas others have not. Some girls have been told the 30% off is not applicable to Kooba, whereas others (such as I) have gone onto their website, entered the code given in the e-mail, and received the 30% discount on Kooba bags. So, if you have a code to use, try it on the website and see if it works for you.
  8. ^Thanks Mini! :tup:
  9. I saw your Pewter Hannah in Nordstroms today and it's really lovely. I like it because even though it's got the clutch wrist strap it's pretty large and very stylish. I never liked it so much until I saw it in person. The color is beautiful.
  10. Thanks mkdallas for the Revolve discount info. I just purchased my first Kooba too, (believe it or not it's the Elisha black suede) and she's beautiful! This bag is the perfect size, weight, color depth, and I love the patent trim. Thanks to all of the great info from the members, I took the plunge and now I'm hooked!
  11. What a pretty bag! I just love the elisha style too! Congrats on your new purchase! :yahoo:
  12. Congratulations! I have a white Elisha that I bought early in the summer and I used it a lot. It's a very functional bag, plus stylish.
  13. Great bag, great price, congratulations, Dallas:smile:
  14. Hey! I love that bag!! Did you get the suede??
  15. Cjy, mkdallas mentions she bought the black LEATHER Elisha, but sunflower35 bought a black SUEDE Elisha.