Loving my Hamilton locks

Oh my god!!!!! That is quite a fantastic collection you have there! Do you have a favorite or is that question just completely not applicable with this collection? lol :P
Hi missbrasilnyc, my fave used to be the Orange N/S (bigger) but now I prefer the E/W Hamiltons (smaller ones). As for colors, I love them all, I want to collect as many colors as I can afford mostly in the E/W hamiltons. So far I have 31 hamiltons, I haven't been buying much.lol.

Hi missbrasilnyc, my fave used to be the Orange N/S (bigger) but now I prefer the E/W Hamiltons (smaller ones). As for colors, I love them all, I want to collect as many colors as I can afford mostly in the E/W hamiltons. So far I have 31 hamiltons, I haven't been buying much.lol.

Padlocks, an amazing collection. Where did you find the Black & White Hamilton? Is that the one thas was a "limited edition"?

Padlocks, an amazing collection. Where did you find the Black & White Hamilton? Is that the one thas was a "limited edition"?
Hi vwsecret, it is actually Navy and Ivory, I purchased it at Macy's in 2010, it is the softer leather. I think it was "limited edition" when I purchased it and then MK came out with new leather in 2011 and it was "limited edition" again.

Hi vwsecret, it is actually Navy and Ivory, I purchased it at Macy's in 2010, it is the softer leather. I think it was "limited edition" when I purchased it and then MK came out with new leather in 2011 and it was "limited edition" again.

Thanks Padlocks for the additional details, it is a beautiful bag!

I want that watch that is on your avatar, what is the name of it, how long ago did you purchase it? I love that watch, I haven't seen a watch in a long time since I stopped wearing one years ago but I would put that one on in a heartbeat!

Love your collection...I understand :P

My first Hamilton NS tote (and still my only one so far) is the burnt orange with silver hw. I have come very close to collecting others. Right now, I'd just like another large NS tote in reg black leather with gunmetal hardware (or perhaps silver hardware); I'd also like one in dark dark brown one day...maybe even the woven dark brown but I think reg leather is ok.

The current pebbled black patent is tempting...so was the black embossed python with gunmetal hardware because it was on clearance at Last Call recently.

I've been tempted by several large saffiano Hamiltons: hot pink, deep turquoise, purple, navy...but I still only have the 1 right now. I will change this one day :graucho: