loving my chloe...but now I need a B-Bag fix =)

1. Well girls...you have me convinced!!
    You are a gorgeous bunch of ladies :heart: and looking at your awsome collections has got me well and truly hooked...so add another B-bag addict to your tally (LOL :roflmfao: )

While I am absolutely loving my Grenat paddy I have now decided that like most celebrities multiple multicultural adoptions is the way to go :biggrin:

So I have narrowed it down tot he following styles and colours...

a City or a Work in either Ink, Black, or one of the darker browns.

Should I keep an eye out in eBay for these or should I wait untill the Fall 2006's come out (bear in mind that it may not get here to Aus. too soon)

and any ideas on what years i should be looking into to with regards to leather quality.

there is a ink city on eBay but it looks very veiny..I gather from previous posts that veiny isnt as desireable...can soemone explain why..??

Thank you so much for all your help
    Alex. :flowers:
  2. Hi mrsmac -
    Welcome to the addiction.

The Ink is from this season and it is a beautiful color however, the leather is not as good as those from previous seasons. If you are looking for a softer, buttery, leather you may want to consider one from 2005. The newer ones tend to be veinier, however they veins do lessen with time. I have an ink first and I think it's a very versatile purse.

Please post any B-bags you find in the 'Authenticate This' section just to make sure that you are buying a real bag.

Good luck to you.
  3. my ink was a little too veiny for my taste- so I AG lotioned it and it looks more like the old leather now...

but if you're not quite so reckless as i... then i'd say keep looking on eBay, but if nothing pops up then the 06 fall bags will be released really soon!

good luck!
  4. woo hoo, mrsmac go get a b-bag!!! i totally love the INK!!! but yes some of the INK bags have really bad veins on them... but if you hunt really hard you'll be able to find the perfect one... OH YEAH - tip... my cornflower twiggy was quite veiny when i got her... but i've noticed the more i use her the better she looks!!!! :smile: good luck!!! and woo hoo b-bags!!!!!!!!
  5. He he he

you crack me up Helen..:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

ohh no..!! I have the B-bag curse...

what is the B-bag curse you ask.....???

One is NEVER enough!!! :love: :love:

6. you can say that again (and again, and again, and again!!!)
  7. :yahoo: The b-bug has bitten again! :roflmfao:

If you like the ink :yes: (which I absolutely LOVE and have it in the City and the Coin Purse), you should get it now while it's still in season. BalNY and many other retailers are running out of the ink (it's so popular) that it would be harder and harder to get as the fall/winter season comes around. Colors are never repeated - only black and white

If you're interested in black or brown, however, I'd say wait til f/w 06 to get your fix :biggrin:

If you do go the eBay route, I agree with lelgin, you should post the link to the auction on the Authenticate This thread just to have peace of mind. Plenty of fake bags lying around ebay....

And may you be warned, the b-bug will bite more than once :lol::love:
  8. Hi Alex! Welcome to the obsession! I think the ink is a gorgeous color for your first B-bag. Since you are in AU, you should check out cultstatus - they may even have some Fall 05 colors left over. Do let us know what you end up getting!!
  9. I think that ink is most beautiful colour this season besides cornflower. I just adore my ink city!