Lovin' the Collier de Chien Bracelets!!!

yes that about sums it up from my experience and research too... Lizard CDCs have been very scarce for as long as I have been collecting them (2010). Ironically my first CDC was black lizard PHW but after that... I only saw the Sanguine and Mykonos released in Lizard..... The Bouggie and Facille (sp?) lizard items I have seen but nothing in CDC...

Whaaaa I wish H would bring back Mykonos!!!! Looooooove that Blue. And sadly I haven't seen colors other than the ones u mentioned [emoji45]

Thanks, IF. I would LOVE a black lizzie with PHW. I believe lizard bags are scarce since it is difficult to get large enough skins, but CDCs? Maybe it is difficult to get the color right? (Not a leather expert, just guessing).
Dear H gods, please bring out more colored lizard!

I take it all off except for the piece behind the ring (unless it starts to peel and looks tacky). Perfect smiley prevention :smile:

Me too! I have managed to keep the plastic under the ring for all my CDCs except ones I've bought from resellers, as they've already been removed. I used to pass on ones with no plastic under the ring but getting a shiny RS in PHW with no plastic, or no RS at all. Tough decision there!

Reactions: dharma
Laila, you're such a doll! Store credit feels like free money to me, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it [emoji857]

Glad you went with your [emoji173]️!

What scarf did you go for?

Yes, had to stick with my initial feeling on the CDC for me. The scarf is the lovely Chacun Fait Son Nid in a light pink, peach, white (not the real names!) c/w. Like this scarf so much I also got it in the primary colors (01 c/w) a week later while travelling!

I take it all off except for the piece behind the ring (unless it starts to peel and looks tacky). Perfect smiley prevention :smile:

It took me almost 8 months to remove the seals on my B. And that's only because they started to peel off and looked ugly [emoji13][emoji13]
So hopefully the CDC one will remain intact for a while [emoji28]

Tend to wear more gray these days [emoji28][emoji28] Love it to pieces [emoji179][emoji179]
View attachment 3493009

Hope H will release more Ombre babies for those who haven't found the perfect one yet!! Be a little bit more patient lovelies [emoji8][emoji8]
Love ❤️ it!!!! Congrats it's so fab!!!
Thought I'd be able to go without ghw but I can't pass if I find one... also rumor has it that ombre will come in rghw.

I was NOT aware to not wear my croc CDC in the rain, because my black leather KD has been in the rain an no problems! But when I went out with my croc CDC and there was a light drizzle and got some rain drops it left water spot marks. It sucks cuz now I gauge to see how the weather is. I want to remove them but idk what to use or if there will be further damage. Hope someone can chime in. TIA

Nothing can help these water spots unfortunately. At least, not to my knowledge. Sorry, first words I told my DD when she asked to borrow my Mykonos Lizzie PHW, no water on it.

Long story short, she decided NOT to borrow it.

Reactions: BBC
Nothing can help these water spots unfortunately. At least, not to my knowledge. Sorry, first words I told my DD when she asked to borrow my Mykonos Lizzie PHW, no water on it.

Long story short, she decided NOT to borrow it.

I agree. I always check the weather before I put on an exotic CDC, and even then I bring the pouch with me, just in case. One of my CDCs did indeed get wet and I have to live with the spots, but now I just wear and enjoy it and not worry about it....but still, only when it's not raining!

Reactions: GNIPPOHS
Tend to wear more gray these days [emoji28][emoji28] Love it to pieces [emoji179][emoji179]
View attachment 3493009

Hope H will release more Ombre babies for those who haven't found the perfect one yet!! Be a little bit more patient lovelies [emoji8][emoji8]

Love your ombre mygoodies! You look fab! Such well defined rings, you did incredibly well for the first CDC! Thought about the second cdc yet? :graucho:

Love your ombre mygoodies! You look fab! Such well defined rings, you did incredibly well for the first CDC! Thought about the second cdc yet? :graucho:

Thank you sweetie! I'm lucky to have found 1 that I really love. Refused with anything less than perfect for me, that goes for everything H if u ask me [emoji16]
Hmmm....2nd CDC, especially in exotic?? [emoji51][emoji51] never say never right...Lets see what H fairy will bring me next[emoji317]