Lovers of the new Neon Blue LPS bags... some info:

1. I just got off the phone with Casey at the Chicago Choo. Found out something interesting about availability of the Neon Blue LPS bags. This color was NOT ordered by any of the US Choo boutiques. It is available wholesale only, which means that it was bought by the big department stores. So, if anyone else is pining for one of these, you'll know where to find it!

I have no idea if it was bought for the European market, sorry. But it is on the Choo website.
  2. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Don't tell me I have to go to Europe to get another bag :cursing:
  3. No - Just to Nordies or NM. :wlae:
  4. Are there any photos of it yet? I'd LOVE to see it. I'm dying for a blue bag!
  5. I don't think I've seen pictures of the Neon Blue LPS -- but it already sounds gorgeous. Thank goodness someone in the US is carrying it!
  6. I'm in LOVE :love: (like I need another love) with the LPS blue Mave. I just emailed online sales to track one down for me, so I'm crossing my fingers.

Gorgeous!!! :nuts:
  7. WOW - thats gorgeous.
    I'll cross my fingers for you too :smile:
  8. That's not at all what I thought it was gonna look like. Much darker than I was hoping.
  9. I'm not real thrilled with the color either. Maybe it looks better IRL.
  10. I'm still waiting to see the Neon Blue LP IRL. Nordies should have it within the next couple of weeks.
  11. ^ _bella_ - that lp bag was posted in another thread by another Choo girl...maybe jmcadon...I cannot seem to find it now. As for which color would look dated...I think neither will. I see the patent and suede as more of a cold weather bag, tho'
  12. I've just spoken to the Sloan St. store and the blue LPS is not going to be stocked by the European boutiques either. :cry:
    So unfair!