- Black Friday Sale -25% Off Everything

Now through Nov 26th 2007 25% off everything, minimum purchase of $125

Happening this month - on our website only!

We are now offering 25% off all items on our website with any order $125 or higher. That's right! Spend $125 and receive a 25% discount on all women's boots, booties and sandals...even new styles! STOCK UP ON THE HOTTEST BOOTS FOR THIS WINTER SEASON OR GET YOUR SHOPPING STARTED EARLY FOR SPRING!
    What do I have to do?

For our web sale, click here to begin shopping at LoveMyShoes.Com! At checkout, enter coupon code 25OFF125 to receive your 25% off discount.
    Save big on designer labels

Looking for the latest styles by the hottest designers? How about Jessica Simpson, BCBG, Steve Madden, Michael Antonio and more? Brand names at wholesale, just for you!
  2. Just wanted to post that Lovemyshoes has the WORST customer service I've ever encountered. I needed to return a pair of shoes because of sizing and it took forever. They don't answer the phone or emails. I finally had to resort to a threatening email before they would send me a return authorization. (which they finally did with no apologies or other communication) They're prices are good, so if you are SURE you won't need to return, some good deals are to be had, but if not, skip them.
  3. Wow...thanks for the tip shopstoomuch....Always good to know that.