Lovelygarment's Collection **Updated Photos Page 26 Forward

1. Here is my collection that is housed in my sitting room off of the master bedroom area. I'm going to start with photos of the entire room, and then I'll describe each section. This will take several days, so tonight I'm going to concentrate on my current favorite, the Balenciaga section. I'll be adding new photos all the time - the photos of the sitting room are rather dark, and I'll be adding a lot of detail photos on the handbags. I started collecting the Balenicaga handbags early in 07, and I just love them. They fit my lifestyle!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next will be photos of my Balenciaga twiggies. :yes:

2. OMG---I want your closet!! I have shown hubby and have asked him to replicate!!!

3. I would KILL for a closet that stock full of bags!!! I've never seen so many Balenciagas! Fab :tup:

4. HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!! Your closet is awesome! I want one like that! WOW! I'm speechless!

5. Wow I love your shelving system :nuts: Beautiful collection!

6. OMG!!!!!!!!

What a stunning Closet collection! WOW!!!!!!!!!!

7. Wow!!!!!!!!

What a showcase!

8. OMG I love your closet set up. I need to do that, dedicate one entire room to my clothes and handbags. Congrats so many stunning pieces. best closet set up I have seen so far.

9. :nuts: WOW Lovelygarments - I have NEVER seen anything like that in my life!!! :yahoo:Love the way your bags are displayed - and OMG you do have a closet full of bags..

10. :drool::drool::drool:

11. OMG.......................................Love EVERYTHING!!!!

12. O.K., here are photos of the Balenciagas.

First, the cities:

The first two are from 2005: Caramel and Calcaire

[​IMG]

Next, 2005 Sky Blue and Magenta

[​IMG]

Next, photo is a mixture of bags:

[​IMG]

13. Some more cities:

05 Eggplant City and 06 Blueberry City

[​IMG]

Also, above, the 05 Pewter City and the 04 Pistachio City.

[​IMG]

14. wooo. that is some kind of shock.
    but there seems to be no glass on the closet. how do u solve the dust problem??

15. Twiggies are next:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]