Lovely Part-time camel, pictures inside

1. Ladies,

I just brought this beauty home. Enjoy!

By the way, Neiman's at King of Prussia has a Courrier in Rouge VIF, if you are interested. That particular bag has really beautiful leather and color.

parttime_camel.jpg parttime_camel2.jpg
  2. ooohhh tods123 i looove your camel PT! iam surely getting this one in part time too.
    can you please post photos wearing it. pretty please

3. Emila,

I will do that tomorrow morning. My only full length mirror is in the bedroom, hubby is ready asleep and will NOT appreciate my photo session. :graucho:

4. heee heee heee.:flowers: :upsidedown:

5. Oh that is cute, so pretty! Congrats!!!

6. Congrats!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: It is gorgeous and the leather looks FANTASTIC! :heart: :love: :girlsigh:

7. love the color...gorgeous...easy to match with daily wear.

8. What a beautiful Caramel color. Yummy!

9. oooo tods, that's a beautiful bag!!! congratulations!! :yahoo:

I love the camel color and the leather looks so soft!! How do you like the part-time shape for everyday use??

10. The camel color and leather on your bag look perfect. Congratulations on your gorgeous new bag.

11. I LOVE that color and the leather looks gorgeous. No veins at all. Congrats on your new bag, she is a real beauty :yes:

12. o0o0o pretty tods! i love this season's caramel! so rich!

13. :yahoo: YAY! I love it!!!!:yahoo: I think you may be the first one here to buy the part-time! Do you have a city or work ~ if so can you take comparison picutres? I'd love to see the difference! Thanks!

14. That is a beautiful bag!! :heart:

15. I am in love with your bag!

But that's because I got the same exact one on Monday. I wasn't sure if I wanted to go with Part Time for my first Bbag, and especially Camel. I had my mind set on going in to get a black First. But I am so glad I went with this one instead. The leather is amazing on these.

This style is really nice even if you're short like me (5'2''). I have heard people say they thought it was too wide but I disagree.

I have pictures but I have tried several times to attach and it won't work. What am I doing wrong? Pics to come eventually!