Loved Dior Store In Paris!

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
Got this new cruise bag there and I have to say that both Jillybean and I agree that the number 1 best SA in PARIS was at the DIOR store!and we went to EVERY designer boutique!!LOL!
We had the sweetest guy SA there and he was so great..I bought this bag and the matching shoes..and Jillybean got my fave Dior shoes in brown(they didnt have my size in thoses...sniff!!LOL!)
We actually went to several Dior stores but the very first one was the best....I was glad to give the SA my sale..He was super nice and super sweet .

Got this new cruise bag there and I have to say that both Jillybean and I agree that the number 1 best SA in PARIS was at the DIOR store!and we went to EVERY designer boutique!!LOL!
We had the sweetest guy SA there and he was so great..I bought this bag and the matching shoes..and Jillybean got my fave Dior shoes in brown(they didnt have my size in thoses...sniff!!LOL!)
We actually went to several Dior stores but the very first one was the best....I was glad to give the SA my sale..He was super nice and super sweet .
Gorgeous bag! - did you go the store on Avenue Montaigne? What a street!!! I was there in Oct. and loved seeing my Rebelle in the window - Is it still there?