Balenciaga

Loved and Lost...

firstclass1 Posted By firstclass1 Posted Jun 20, 2006

1. I just would put the BIN .... and .... it was already sold :cry: !! I'm crying .... OMG .... I hope that another PF-member get it ?! For interested members: Item # 103001366832 :sad:

2. firstclass, so sorry you just missed it! don't worry, there's one out there for you!

3. Firstclass: I got it....have you been looking for one?

4. I'm sorry to hear that Irene! :cry:
    ((HUGS)) and you WILL find one soon!! :flowers:

5. I just saw that! I don't understand why it shows it was listed at 09:29 and sold at 13:08 ... because I have been checking the 'buy it now' listings all day and only just saw it ... ???

6. Oh, bummer! I didnt even know there was an anis on eBay.

7. Congrats Chloe!

Sorry Irene!!!!! ACK!!!!!
    I know you've wanted one for SO long!!! I KNOW this feeling, when I lost that red 03 city I almost threw up.

8. Oh CONGRATS chloe :flowers: !! I'm just relieved that it's YOU who got it ! Yes, I'm looking for this '04 Anis city since a long time too .... but don't worry - there will come another one for me :yes:. Enjoy it :love:

9. :lol: :lol: :lol: ..............:sick: ..........:roflmfao: ......:lol:

10. A bag is a bag...it's crazy though how you feel when a rare one like that feels like it's slipped through your fingers!!

11. THANK you guys for your comfort and your support :shame: ..... I really appreciate this :love:

12. there'll be one out there with your name on it!

13. How true winona - - - we all know this, right ? :sad:

14. Totally.
    You'll get yours too :smile: :smile:

15. ***hugs***