Love youtube reveals / hauls

Do you guys have favorite people. I really like bags4bubbles. Love her collection and reviews.

I love watching youtube LV reviews. Some of them are really thorough. A few of my faves are bjtaylor02, bags4bubbles, jerushacouture & captmara.

Thank you! :flowers:

I also like housewifeofsc, misspurseonality

I was going to suggest housewifeofsc, I think she has a great personality to watch!

I need to look some of these names up, lol!!

Bags4Bubbles said:
Thank you! :flowers:

I was going to suggest housewifeofsc, I think she has a great personality to watch!

I need to look some of these names up, lol!!

Bags4bubbles- you were the first YouTube review I've ever watched for LV and the first one i ever subscribed too. Thank you so much for all your reviews, they have been so helpful!!!

all the time, Im a stay at home mum, so when my baby is asleep and my 2 yr old is watching his shows or drawing i will watch a few and dream about my next purchase hahaha. Ive been thinking about making my own soon.

I think I'm addicted too!!!! I stalk YouTube looking for new vids on reviews of LV and I just love "what's in my bag" vids. As a matter of fact I genuinely look at them when I get up in the morning and pretty much fall asleep by them at night. As for tpf I read that pretty much every couple of hours and I check it through out my time at work!!!!! 

jojoluvspurses said:
I think I'm addicted too!!!! I stalk YouTube looking for new vids on reviews of LV and I just love "what's in my bag" vids. As a matter of fact I genuinely look at them when I get up in the morning and pretty much fall asleep by them at night. As for tpf I read that pretty much every couple of hours and I check it through out my time at work!!!!! 

Me too.