Love these new COACH satchels -

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. do you guys think any of these will ever show up at one of the COACH outlet stores? can't get myself to spend $700 a piece for these no matter how much I love them...
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I think I need to join a support group.:wacko:

2. I really want the daphne satchel too. (I actually asked wickenassin in another thread if she saw these in the outlet) But that price is crazy for a coach bag, isn't it?

3. I was at Woodbury Commons Outlet in upstate NY today and I didn't see them have those satchels.

4. Yes, that is my dilemma. (sic?) For a few bucks more, I could get a nice LV not made in China!

5. Maybe it'll hit the outlet the end of this year perhaps? I'm waiting on those too! lol

6. I see you live in California too. I go to the Desert Premium Outlet in Cabazon near Palm Springs. Which outlet do you visit?

7. Yes, I go to that one. :biggrin: Planning to go there in 2 wks. Did you go recently? Any good stuff there?

8. i love these, especially the dark brown one...

9. Yup. It seems everything hits the outlets sooner or later, even if it's a limited edition line.

10. Haven't been in a while. Planning a trip soon!

11. i really like this one:

[​IMG]

12. I LOVE that one blackbutterfly!!!

13. I really love pics of bags on a person. It gives an added dimension to the bag itself, and that one is gorgeous.

14. Niiiiiiiiice!

15. I really like the Daphne satchels, but I really just can't justify the price tag. Like my mom says, why don't you just buy a Louis Vuitton then !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.