Love the Coach Outlets!!!!!....

1. Hi all,
    Was in Tennessee for vacation last week and went into a Coach Outlet store and got these 2 great buys.....Coach Ergo Vachetta Lg. Hobo, Color: Whiskey.........reg $478
    Coach Soho Leather Stitched Lg. Hobo, Color: Rose...reg $458
    Got the ergo hobo for $198 and the rose stitched hobo for $143. I say that was a great deal....OH!! also picked up the zodiac key charms (3) for $9.99 ea. and a Goldfish keychain (I have always loved that fish!!) for $9.99..... they make such good gifts!!!!!

CoErgoVachLgHobo&CoSohoLgStchHoboOct2007.jpg
  2. Ver good deals indeed !!! Love the hobo.

3. really good finds! why shop at the retail store?!

4. The large vachetta ergo hobo is an awesome bag; it fits sooo much without looking like a ginormous bag. Love it, and the rose stitched hobo, too!

5. Love the Ergo! And while the rose bag is not my style, you got an amazing deal on both!:tup:

6. I need to go to the outlet and get some keychains for Christmas gifts. $9.99 is such a good price for those.

7. WOW! you really got a good deal. I've only been to the outlets a few times and have never found any deals like that. Lucky you!

8. Great deals. was that in Pigeon Forge or somewhere else?

9. FABULOUS finds! I am drooling in jealous! :smile:

10. wow such great finds...you are making me want to go check out my local outlets which is so dangerous for me haha

11. Nice!! :tup:

12. wow... lucky gal..

13. Great buys!! Which outlet was it? I'll be in Nashville this weekend and hope the Lebanon outlet has some good stuff.

14. wow awesome!!!