Love scarf or Monogram groom scarf?

Which scarf is cuter for my bags?

1. Love Scarf

2. Monogram Groom

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I'm thinking of getting a scarf to dress up my speedys. I have a mini lin in ebene, mono speedy 25, and damier canvas 30, and also a epi petite noe in red. Which is cuter, the love scarf or monogram groom?
  2. Definitely the LVOE...I'm not into the groom at all.
  3. get the lvoe.
  4. i just got the LVOE one today, and i love it. it will go with everything because it's such a neutral, watered-down color. the Groom one might set you back a little bit because of the red
  5. I think they're both cute... I really like the groom, though, because it seems more versatile to me- the red is a really nice pop of color, IMO. That said, I still think the LVoe is great, so I'm not putting that down-- just if you have to choose...
  6. I LVoe the love :heart:scarf!
  7. Monogram Groom.
  8. I have and love both but I'd get the LVOE one if you want it to go with more pieces. (Though I really like the stripe on the Groom one!)
  9. Although I don't care for the groom wallets and such, I do like that scarf. It's a much richer look than the LVove.
  10. LVOE. I like groom better on the Cles and Rond.
  11. I have the groom scarf but I have to say I'm liking them both!
  12. Very hard choice but I picked the LVOE scarf.
  13. I would get the LVoe scarf. The groom is cute too but it's a lot for a cotton bandeau.
  14. I think you should go for the Groom before it runs out...
  15. I like both, but I would go for the groom. You can use it as a drawstring with your red epi petite noe- I love that look.