LoVe or Street

I would get the street pm. Haven't seen them IRL though. Loved the tote and wanted to get one but couldn't pay that much for something so simple.
I don't like the street in the red/blue but I like the gold/brown toned one. Also it will be much more hardier and useable than the tote.:yes:

I have the street shopper...I am having second thoughts about it though... the color is not really red, it's more orange. The orange is more limited than the gold. The lining is really really nice. I'll post more pics of it later.

They are coming out with another version of the LVOE tote that doesn't have the beading on it...but I don't know when that will be.

I have the street shopper...I am having second thoughts about it though... the color is not really red, it's more orange. The orange is more limited than the gold. The lining is really really nice. I'll post more pics of it later.

They are coming out with another version of the LVOE tote that doesn't have the beading on it...but I don't know when that will be.

^^ would LOVE to see more photos please;)

i don't like either one of them, if you really want to buy one, get the Street but in Gold though, blue/red really looks cheap, your neighbour will mistake it with the cheap $10 plastic bag if the logo doesn't face out-ward.