Love or Hate? '06 Hamptons Scarf Print.

?

'06 Scarf Print, Love it or Hate it?

1. Love it!

2. Hate it.

3. It's growing on me.

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I'm bored so here's a poll, lol. Do we love it or hate it? I think it's cute, but the C's are so abstract you can barely tell theyre there (I'm not sure if I like that or not about it).

(Credit: COACH.com)

[​IMG]
    New COACH HAMPTONS WEEKEND SCARF PRINT POUCH $128

[​IMG]
    New COACH HAMPTONS WEEKEND SCARF PRINT TOTE $298

[​IMG]
    New COACH HAMPTONS WEEKEND SCARF PRINT DEMI $198

[​IMG]
    New COACH HAMPTONS WEEKEND SCARF PRINT HOBO $258

[​IMG]
    New COACH HAMPTONS WEEKEND SCARF PRINT WRISTLET $98

[​IMG]
    New COACH HAMPTONS WEEKEND SCARF PRINT MEDIUM BEAUTY CASE $78

[​IMG]
    New COACH HAMPTONS SCARF PRINT OBLONG $58

2. I ADORE THEM.
    there's a small hobo too, which i have that isn't yet on the website. it's very pretty. the colors and pattern is there, but a lot of people can't tell that it's a coach unless they already know the design because the C's aren't really noticable. great if you don't want a bag that screams COACH!

3. I own the pink one....so love it!

4. until i see it in person...i hate it.

it's not as cute as the pink scarf print!!

5. i like the color combo but i don't know if it will work for a bag unless its a big hobo because the pattern is very busy looking!

6. I love it but I'm trying to get out of the seasonal trends! But, I'll probably end up getting it.

7. I love the demi, I just hope i don't buy it and then I hate it a month later.

8. I also have the pink one and I still carry it around. I get compliments on it all the time. Most people have no idea that it is a Coach item. Thats part of the reason that I like it. Most of my other Coach items scream CC. When I saw the blue on the website I nearly died. I was thinking how cute it would be to get the matching set (blue and pink). I wear alot of jeans and I know that the blue scarf print would just look fantastic with them. So my vote is that I am totally in love with the line.

9. I love it! I want one hehe =D

10. I'm actually trying to restrain myself from buying that beauty case. Its so cute :heart:

11. I liked the pink one better. Should have nabbed one when i had the chance.

12. I went into Coach yesterday w/the intent of buying one and just couldn't do it. It's too trendy IMO

13. The line is cute,but too trendy. The beauty case is adorable!

14. I have this yrs with the blue and I HATE it!! I've been searching for someone selling the pink one.. i'm soooo made I didnt buy it last year!!

15. I have the pink and the blue in the tote style and love them both.