Love my new tabitha quinny

1. I mentioned in another post that I had just ordered the bag below- Tabitha Quinny

Love it! The leather is very soft- not stiff as I imagined from the picture. The interior stripy lining is fun and there are loads of pockets/ useful bits! I have extended the handles to the longest length and the bag goes v comfortably on the shoulder even over my big winter coat. The straps don't slip which is great! The leather has been 'treated' - it looks like it has a thin colour coating maybe so watermarks etc should not be a problem ( ie e-mailed Tabitha direct to ask them this) and as a result has a slight sheen to it. Overall very pleased particularly as I got £75 off in the sale!

I would still love a Mulberry bayswater but this bag will be great until I manage to save up!!!
  2. Congratulations. I saw the Quinny IRL on a trip to Guernsey and thought what a great all round bag it is. Tabitha is one of those under the radar names - I'm really keen on the beanie bag.
  3. Wow that is a really cute bag. What stores in LOndon sell those? I am going to london in 12 days and I may need one of those
  4. Here's a link to their stockists - quite a few in london!!! I bought mine direct from their website.
  5. Congrats! Looks like a very lovely bag. I really like the style and color :smile:
  6. Yay congrats! glad you like it! :smile:
  7. I think Tabitha is one of those under the radar designers who deserves to be much better known. I am delighted you love the bag so much - I have always recommended them to others based only on seeing a friend's bag a while ago and hoped it was a good call!
  8. what a great bag. thanks for introducing the line to me.
  9. Congrats, it looks lovely.
  10. Ooooo lovley.
  11. Congrats! It's really nice!!! Enjoy!!!
  12. That is a lovely bag
  13. Great price aswell!
  14. I really like this bag--timeless style and a very rich brown color. Congratulations!
  15. wow..i thought not many had heard of tabitha bags. I stumbled upon one at anthropologie in nyc last year and just my luck it was on sale with an exta 30% off so it came down to about $120 (the orig price tag was missing). It's a great brown leather bag and very very soft. congrats on your new bag!