Love my new Luxe purse

1. I'm new here to the forum. I'm excited to be a Chanel addict like you and wanted to share my newest purse! I LOVE IT... color is a beautiful dark red (not too bright). Good pseudo-neutral color. I like that it holds everything, too. I have pics of all my purses in the collection thread (mainly Chanels).
    newchanel1.JPG newchanel2.JPG
  2. ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!LOVE!!!! Just saw that bag yesterday!CONGRATS!
    I am getting the tote version tomorrow...CANT WAIT!!
  3. yes. that is the red that i saw and it was like love at first sight. i am dying to see what the tote version looks like. does anyone have a pic?
  4. OOOH that's very nice bag. I want to see the tote vesion too! Please post pics girl!
  5. the denim one is truely to die for...the flat tote is not bad too,i think this one is nicer then the flat tote
  6. Congrats, that's a beautiful bag!!
  7. This is the tote, behind the flap bag. The tote comes in 2 sizes. I think this is the large.
  8. Almost forgot, beautiful bag, can't wait to get mine. Welcome to PB.
  9. Beautiful bag! Lucky you! Congratulations!!
  10. I just love that flap bag... The leather is so soft on it! I saw it IRL earlier this week...
  11. @#$% !!! In other words GORGEOUS! Welcome!
  12. oh that's beautiful.. does anyone know how much is the tote (both large and small)?
  13. I bought the tote..not really sure what size it is called...for 2285.00..its been delivered today...yeah...will post pics....!
  14. Can't wait to see your tote, Jill, especially after seeing the flap bag.
  15. Thanks for the welcome, everyone! I can't wait to see the totes. What color totes are people getting?