Love my NEW Jo Malone scents....

1. I finally received my 2 new big spray bottles of the 2 Jo Malone scents I wanted for Christmas (from my children). They are both wonderful. I got the White Jasmine and Mint which has such a light scent---very romantic in my mind. The I got the Pomeragrant (sp?) Noir-which is this wonderful deeper winter scent.....it's hard to explain the scent but it is rich but not over powering and I think this is perfect for winter versus the White Jasmine/mint you can wear year long. So I will have hubby give them to the kids to wrap and put under the tree. They will love to know how much I will enjoy wearing these 2 new scents.
    Just thought I would share. I was stuck on 2 scents for 20 years Christalle by Chanel and Laura Ashley # 1..... I was way overdue for a change and started buying Jo Malone a few months ago. It seems once you start you get hooked....

2. Congrats! I adore Jo Malone! I wear the White Jasmine and Mint all the time and I also love the French Lime Blossom. I just got my mom some of the bath oils for Christmas as they are the pinnacle of bath time luxury and she also adores the perfumes so I think she will really like the bath oils. Merry Christmas and enjoy they are delightful!

3. Is there anyway you could describe the White Jasmine & Mint or compare it to another fragrance? I have such trouble picking out JM fragrances...I didn't like Orange Blossom or Lime Basil & Mandarin at all. I was actually thinking about getting the WJ & M, but I'm afraid I won't like it. Unfortunately I don't live anywhere near a JM counter so I can test these...

4. I hated the lime basil and mandarin....(gave it away quick). I love the French Lime Blossom and orange blossom is nice but the french lime I like better. I am sure other people here can tell you more about the White Jasmine & Mint--since I just got it I need to wear it a few times to get a feel for what it smells like. I really want to try the bath oil. I asked to get a bath oil sample with my stuff but they sent other things instead. I think the bath oil will be great for dry skin in the winter. I love the body lotions too.
    I use all her face products---totally hooked on her stuff.