Love my LV

Stangbabe64 said:
Is anyone the proud owner of the Daily PM (denim) handbag? If so, what do you love and not love about the bag? Heading to TO next month and this bag is on my radar.

An LV would be a great choice to start off a bag collection with.. :smile: I have an LV denim shoulder bag, I don't know what model it is but I know for sure that it's a limited edition because I haven't seen it carried elsewhere.. :smile: I just hate that patina sets in the leather parts of LV's and no way can it be cleaned to restore it to it's original color... I attached a picture of my denim bag here..

image-4087878679.jpg

I loved the red military shoulder straps!! :smile:

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Contacted LV to ask price of the Daily PM and it was around $2000. Not really into spending that much on a denim handbag! Sooooooo, I checked out eBay and bid on and won the Denim Baggy PM. I will post pick once I have it in my hot little hands. LOL.

neobaglover said:
oh the Estrella is a lovely bag to start your collection with... seems like a nice business tote/briefcase. Congratulations - enjoy it.

It is an awesome "first time" purchase. I do find the Estrela a bit too big for everyday use though. When I chose it I wanted the most bag I could get for my buck (I was a complete LV virgin) LOL. So that was my excuse to buy my Tivoli PM as my everyday handbag.

My second LV purchase (the addiction had begun) - Tivoli Pm. Originally had decided to purchase the Boetie wallet to use with my Estrela and came home with a handbag as well. Absolutely love the Tivoli! Great everyday bag.

Attachments

• tivoli pm.jpg
    tivoli pm.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 333
  • boetie wallet.jpg
    boetie wallet.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 332
SSSooooooo.....then I got to thinkin' after seeing so many reader's awesome pre-loved handbags, that I would like to venture into the world of pre-loved as well. I went onto Ebay and found this Saint Germain for a really great price. I had no idea what the name of the bag was until authenticated on good old Purse Forum. Thank you so much for your help!! I was looking for a smaller handbag and this one fits my needs perfectly. I am awaiting the delivery of my second pre-loved (Monogram denim baggy pm).

Attachments

• saint germain.jpg
    saint germain.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 332
This is my second (and final for awhile) pre-loved LV. Monogram Denim Baggy PM. She will be my "beating around town" handbag. Just in time for summer. :smile:

Attachments

• P2090376.JPG
    P2090376.JPG
    167.8 KB · Views: 312
  • P2090385.JPG
    P2090385.JPG
    176.9 KB · Views: 319
This is my second (and final for awhile) pre-loved LV. Monogram Denim Baggy PM. She will be my "beating around town" handbag. Just in time for summer. :smile:

I'm not a big fan of monogram bags, but I like this one! The denim is really nice. Then again I wanted a denim couch for a while.... Either way, very nice bag.

When I go to TO in a few weeks shopping I am going to look into buying a longer shoulder strap for the Denim Baggy. I think I will love it more if it is not tucked under my arm. Will give it a different look too. :smile: