Love it - gotta get one

1. [​IMG]

I love Hermes from July onwards when all the new things start arriving! Gonna call my SA later today to see what's new out of Paris - but I MUST have an Osiris bracelet for summer!!!!

2. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek, me too!!

3. Love it too ;)

4. Looks fabulous! Thanks for bringing it to our attention...

5. Ooooh Love it!!! :nuts:

6. Oh, how simply PERFECT that bracelet is!!! GF, I know this is the wrong thread, but I can't find the right one, so I'll ask you here: what didn't you like about the Victoria?

7. luv2 - OK, for me, it was just too chunky. The straps are lovely and wide, and the bag is quite a good boxy shape, but all of this adds up to just looking too chunky on me. I tried on the VFT in etoupe, and immediately tried on the Plume 32 after it - it was like night and day - the Plume looked so refined, ladylike and elegant, and the VFT (on me) looked like a glorified gym bag....ironically, this is what I wanted it for, but I think I prefer my Garden Party for the gym, and I'll grab a Plume (when I find one in etoupe) for days that aren't Kelly or Birkin or Bolide days!

8. Very nice!

9. GF: I tried on an etoupe 32 Plume--the bag was gorgeous, just not on me. I looked like a cow trying to pull off wearing something that suits swan!

10. ^NO! I cannot imagine that you look anything like that!!

Did you try the VFT in etoupe? It's a great bag, but just not on me. I LOVE how it looked on Duna.

11. Grands Fonds, we have one at our store. And our dear asa has one. It looks great on her.

[​IMG]

12. Love it too, they have so much bracelets I want!

13. oooooooo, love that!!!!!!!

14. Ahhhhhhh, I remember seeing Asa's. Very pretty indeed. :tup:

15. Aw, thanks mrss. I do like it! They have it in black and barenia too.