Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta

They all get on my nerves! It's SOOOO much tomfoolery! But the one who grates my nerves THEE MOST is Mimi!!! Especially in her one on one interviews. She does way too much!

omgoodness!!! why is the angry black woman? all up in everyone's face talking like a crazy person! acting like a damn fool. she is very very much like that crazy kenya moore on RHOA. they both have serious issues because of their mothers and what happened with them. it has not escaped my attention that Mimi is acting like she has sense since Steebie is hanging around her more and they are getting along like best buddies.

omgoodness!!! why is the angry black woman? all up in everyone's face talking like a crazy person! acting like a damn fool. she is very very much like that crazy kenya moore on RHOA. they both have serious issues because of their mothers and what happened with them. it has not escaped my attention that Mimi is acting like she has sense since Steebie is hanging around her more and they are getting along like best buddies.

RIGHT!!! Ugh!!! And I don't like anything about Niko, but I was hoping he would...at least got up and walked out! Had he punched her...I wouldn't have bashed him about it!!! Like why does she think she is so innocent??? She isn't!!! She willingly participated in the sex tape escape. And from what I saw she looked like she was giving 110% for the cameras!!!
She. Grates. My. Nerves.
I would rather allow someone to love my eyebrows instead of listen to her!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1434076818.912575.jpg

omgoodness!!!:rolleyes: it really was! their entire storyline is ridiculously fake! i don't know why she would allow them to make her look like an idiot because of him and make a mockery of her marriage for so long! :nono: i would be telling mono ok this has gone on too long and needs to be wrapped up.

Right! No woman I know would allow a girl like Ashley to keep running her mouth like that standing next to their husband, AND let Kirk back into the house after leaving with her a$$.

RIGHT!!! Ugh!!! And I don't like anything about Niko, but I was hoping he would...at least got up and walked out! Had he punched her...I wouldn't have bashed him about it!!! Like why does she think she is so innocent??? She isn't!!! She willingly participated in the sex tape escape. And from what I saw she looked like she was giving 110% for the cameras!!!
She. Grates. My. Nerves.
I would rather allow someone to love my eyebrows instead of listen to her!
View attachment 3029097

Lol! Those eyebrows...:nogood:

Niño and his wife look alike. Them strong cheek bone features she has.

Ha! I might stop watching because of Nikko. I cannot stand everything about him. His wife has got to be playing stupid. Surely she ain't for real.

she is so bitter and jealous and making herself look like the fool! THIS is the very reason he had no time for her.

----------

“F**k Him And That Baby Momma”: K. Michelle Comes For Idris And His Girlfriend, Naiyana Garth

Around this time last year, K. Michelle was dropping hints about a past fling (or relationship…or whatever) with Idris Elba. Slowly but surely, she divulged more and more before she eventually shared with the world that while working together on her Rebellious Soul hip-hopera for VH1, they were fooling around. That is until she realized that he was also seeing another woman who was having his son: girlfriend, Naiyana Garth. As she told Necole *****ie last year:

“He told me about the baby that was about to be born. But he also told me that…you know, we always wanna listen to men, and we always want to make excuses for them in order not to pay attention and basically, I was like a glorified side-chick. And sometimes you don’t even know you’re the side-chick until you look back and say, ‘Damn b***h, I was the side-chick, got damn.’ But he had this baby, and he just wasn’t for the baby’s mother. And you know, he wasn’t about her. And he spent a lot of time with me for eight months. A lot of time with me, here in America. A lot of time was spent.”

After revealing that her second album, Anybody Wanna Buy A Heart, was basically all about him and the ups and downs of their time together, she went on a press tour about it. However, Elba remained mum about her claims. And to this day, he hasn’t acknowledged them or the singer. But K. Michelle is still singing about the Englishman as she prepares for her third album. In fact, she’s bashing him, Garth, and Elba’s musical aspirations. He was recently featured on a song with Nigerian musician D’Banj called “Confidential

http://madamenoire.com/588200/fk-hi...s-for-idris-and-his-girlfriend-naiyana-garth/

she is so bitter and jealous and making herself look like the fool! THIS is the very reason he had no time for her.

----------

“F**k Him And That Baby Momma”: K. Michelle Comes For Idris And His Girlfriend, Naiyana Garth

Around this time last year, K. Michelle was dropping hints about a past fling (or relationship…or whatever) with Idris Elba. Slowly but surely, she divulged more and more before she eventually shared with the world that while working together on her Rebellious Soul hip-hopera for VH1, they were fooling around. That is until she realized that he was also seeing another woman who was having his son: girlfriend, Naiyana Garth. As she told Necole *****ie last year:

“He told me about the baby that was about to be born. But he also told me that…you know, we always wanna listen to men, and we always want to make excuses for them in order not to pay attention and basically, I was like a glorified side-chick. And sometimes you don’t even know you’re the side-chick until you look back and say, ‘Damn b***h, I was the side-chick, got damn.’ But he had this baby, and he just wasn’t for the baby’s mother. And you know, he wasn’t about her. And he spent a lot of time with me for eight months. A lot of time with me, here in America. A lot of time was spent.”

After revealing that her second album, Anybody Wanna Buy A Heart, was basically all about him and the ups and downs of their time together, she went on a press tour about it. However, Elba remained mum about her claims. And to this day, he hasn’t acknowledged them or the singer. But K. Michelle is still singing about the Englishman as she prepares for her third album. In fact, she’s bashing him, Garth, and Elba’s musical aspirations. He was recently featured on a song with Nigerian musician D’Banj called “Confidential

http://madamenoire.com/588200/fk-hi...s-for-idris-and-his-girlfriend-naiyana-garth/

I would have never put those two together.

Right! No woman I know would allow a girl like Ashley to keep running her mouth like that standing next to their husband, AND let Kirk back into the house after leaving with her a$$.

Lol! Those eyebrows...:nogood:

Ha! I might stop watching because of Nikko. I cannot stand everything about him. His wife has got to be playing stupid. Surely she ain't for real.
A girl could get an STD just watching Nikko on TV. :nogood:
I feel like I need to bathe after watching him. Yuck!

it needs to be soon. Because the foolery on NYC is just a mess.

Also, the cops were called to TheThe and Zino's house. Some sort of domestic issue. Those two need to call it quits. it's not healthy.

AND Scrappy is being evicted. The prince is being booted from his palace :roflmfao::roflmfao:

mama dee - is that you?????:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

oooops......... i was laughing so hard that i forgot to post this little news -

‘Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta’ Star Margeaux Simms Claims She & Her Girlfriend Have Been Fired AND Blocked From Getting Other Work

Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta newbie Margeaux Simms and her girlfriend Merike Palmiste say that show producers gave them the boot AND made it so they can’t get other jobs.
via TMZ:
Margeaux Simms and girlfriend Merike Palmiste made their debut on season 4 of ‘LHHA.’ Margeaux’s married to producer Nikko London on the show, but announced plans to move on with Merike.
We’re told the twist in the relationship was supposed to play out on season 5, for which Margeaux and Merike already had signed contracts.
But a rep for both ladies tells us producers told them, shortly before taping began, they wouldn’t be needed. The rep says they weren’t given an explanation. They also didn’t get a signed release — important to have because no other show will hire them without it.
Their lawyers fired off a letter to producers 3 weeks ago demanding the docs. We reached out to VH1, but haven’t heard back.

We wonder why they got fired in the first place. They certainly look like they’d make for interesting television.

http://www.lovebscott.com/news/love...een-fired-and-blocked-from-getting-other-work

nobody was interested in them!!! at.all!!!

they are two very strange looking women!!!!

http://forum.purseblog.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

Last edited: