Alexander Wang Love at first sight, a Reveal...pic heavy

Post pics when your new bag arrives!:biggrin:
I just received delivery on my new Prada skull trick.:graucho: I think I'm going to put it on my Kirsten satchel.
I should do a reveal for Kirsten. I bought that bag when it was first released and then sold it. I completely regretted selling her and then out of no where one popped up on Bluefly a few weeks ago. I wasn't sure what I would receive from Bluefly...sometimes their stock is not in the best condition, and I'm super picky about my handbags.
Kirsten arrived all wrapped up in the AW original tissue in absolute pristine condition! She was meant to mine.:love:

It was meant to be for you to have her:biggrin:, I would love to see your reveal...By the way my rocco is gorgeous and so pebbly. The original rocco fit over my shoulder but the one I just returned did not...This one does(tight fit but I'm hoping the handles stretch). This ones leather is much better than the one I just returned it's so shiny:P.. I will post pictures in the other thread as soon as I take them.
I noticed so many times after I sell a bag it's not long before I regret it...

Hi Giselle. I ordered the Rocco, prior to yesterday I had never seen the rose gold Irl... I saw someone with the black Diego with rose gold and her bag was GORGEOUS... The leather was smooshy and shiny... I am hoping this bag I'm getting from shopbop is shiny and smooshy.

The rose gold is amazing but right now i'm loving donna in the mint green