Lovcat wallets- opinions?

1. I have several lovcat wallets and I think they're cute. I don't really care for their bags (just not my style) but I've found them to be of high quality. I just don't like large patent leather pieces... But I do LOVE their wallets.

2. I have seen their wallets at department stores like Nordstroms all the time, and I really like their designs. I've been tempted to buy them, but havent because i wasnt looking for a wallet at the time. i think they're around in quite a few places, if you wanted to take a look before purchasing online.

3. Cool, thanks for the info ladies!

4. I have a lovcat wallet and love it!! :biggrin: not using it currently, but it is great. I have the one here, but in purple. I got it at TJ Maxx for I think $30. The patent has the same problem as the LV vernis though with color transfer ... there were some of the patent cut out heart ones at TJ Maxx that just looked awful.

5. $30, not bad at all! Have to check out TJ maxx :smile: I like the simple wallets, I'm glad you told me the cutout heart ones don't look good cuz I was looking at those too! What I'm really dying for is the LV Pomme Vernis Koala wallet but I just can't bring myself to spend $675 on a wallet :sad: I'd rather put it towards a bag. so I found these and was like hey they're like vernis, and cute and MUCH cheaper!

6. Hi, do you have one of the smaller size wallets? I'm looking for a small one, maybe 4 inches by 3.5 inches or so, but want to make sure it still holds enough bills, credit cards, etc. Do yours hold a good amount?

7. both are definitely very very cute... great colors!

8. I have a black patent leather tri-fold wallet with pink leather trim that fits those dimensions. It's one of my favorites. It has 5 credit card slots (one I'm assuming is a licence slot since it has a clear heart-shaped window), a snapped change purse, and 3 side slots besides the bill section. I'll try and post pictures soon. :smile:

9. I have about 3 lovcat wallets and I really like them. They are cute and you can find a good deal on them at TJ Maxx. Smartbargains had a good sale on them a while back.

10. Their wallets are really adorable, not all, some of their styles are a bit much. I have the pink one (very similar, if not identical, to the image you had posted) and received a lot of compliments whenever I use it.

11. of the ones you posted up i think the 2nd one is really cute the 1st one i dont love so much

i have seen the lovcat stuff before and i agree its better in smaller doses like wallets instead of full bags ! i mean hey if you can get a deal like $30-$40 for sure !!