Louis Vuitton Women's 2007 Runway!

LV is nothing without Marc Jacobs, I dont care what ANYONE says!

he didnt even design the mens s/s 07 and it looks like crap but not as bad as the womens.

I hope they see their sales drop in RTW and it hits them and they realize Marc is THE MAN!

i agree with you ladies, the shopping bag is not very chic and like all of you reminds me the cheap shopping bag used in cheap market BUT there's a Louis Vuitton Backstamp and i know some parisian fashionista who are now on the waiting list. The "sherry Blossom" monogram line is not so bad but it's not very fresh for a S-S collection, it reminds me what my grandma wears.

The love tote is riduculous, BIG branding but it looks like a fake bag done by some asian factory, the material is cheap and the logo not very creative.

Love one million time more the SS Dior bag inspired by the Haute couture collection with the medieval theme, it's creative, beautifull and very classy.

Attachments

• 00040m.jpg
    00040m.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 84
If Marc Jacob is the main designer for this runway fashion, then he did not do LV any justice :sad: . I was hoping for some beautiful, classy designs that will last a lifetime, just like what LV is known for. These designs are just way too trendy and not even that good to look at :yucky: :yucky: :yucky: . IMO these styles may not even make it through 2007 :confused1: ! Please forgive to those of you who likes them. :shame:

This is really, really awful. Who would actually wear any of these things, horrid? However, I am reserving that CHANEL with the icons in black, love it!!!!!!!! It will be interesting to see if anyone actually purchases. Lets see if sales go down, this is not good, not good at all.

I do kinda like the button bag only because its very unique but honestly what was Louis Vuitton thinking?

:crybaby:
Okay my aunt makes button bags! Really....It is all horrid. Thank g-d for the classics that are still out there! Not to discredit your opinion~ as we are all intitled to them....I could have her make you a custom one....:yes:

72117683.jpg

Is this bag transparent? maybe LV is cashing in the current trend in air travel?? Then you can still carry your LV bag and separate you from the average Jane who have to carry a ziplock bag!! i am sure a lot of designer is thinking a long this line so that they can still sell their bags for whatever purposes you need it.
Just my take on this particular bag.

LV is nothing without Marc Jacobs, I dont care what ANYONE says!

he didnt even design the mens s/s 07 and it looks like crap but not as bad as the womens.

I hope they see their sales drop in RTW and it hits them and they realize Marc is THE MAN!

the only think I don't like about Marc Jacobs is that he makes the same bag for his own collection I saw a blue leather one yesterday and it was basically the LV Manhattan (even my boyfriend said so by name too I'm so proud :love: )

in my opinion, i thought mj was quite clever with his tongue in cheek take on the plaid marketplace tote. I thought he was making a statement on counterfeit lv bags in chinatown--the center of such fake bags--by in turn, ripping off the designs of a bag that is iconic to those who tote them to the chinatown.

Holy Crap those bags are really revolting... the Plaid bags look JUST like the ones my cousins used when they immigrated to the states from China!!!! er.. I think I'm going to be saving ALOT of money next year...