Louis Vuitton Vomit?

1. OMG! I clicked on one of the "sponsor" headers at the top of the blog that said Louis Vuitton Vomit out of curiosity and it redirected me to another blog that was talking about this hideous (sorry JMO) LV bag that retails for $42,000! I am speechless. All I can say is I threw up in my mouth a little.:sick: I guess it is truly for the hardcore LV fan that has everything.:wtf:

[​IMG]

(I don't know what bag to wear today! I know, I'll just wear all of them!)

2. I know. Talk about UGLY:yucky:
    It defo has the vomIT factor

3. Yea...the wonderful Tribute Bag! UGH! LOL

4. I don't like it either! It is really ugly!

5. Wayyyyyyy too much for me!!!! Ugly!!!

6. Sorry I love this bag, Vomit must be hot these days ! LOL :smile:

7. Thats okay. You can like it. It just reminds me of that SNL short film done long ago where this guy was magnetic and as he walked down the street everything metal stuck to him.

8. haha lol, I think it looks like something from Will Wonka, some sweets or something. :nuts:

9. Hilarious:roflmfao: :roflmfao:

10. haha I cant stop laughing at the title "Louis Vuitton Vomit" LOL haha :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. I'm actually liking it as a collectors object. Not that I'd ever buy it even if I had the money.

12. no lie. I would have "guys with nets" at my door if I ever spent that much on a bag!

13. Yuck. I don't even like it as a collector's piece.

14. haha LOL :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

15. As much as I like the bag, I will admit its very very unusual. Its a tribute bag with bags mashed together. Maybe MJ could have made the bag a little more
    aesthetically pleasing but if you love unusual bags then this is TDF.