Louis Vuitton Tribute: Fab or Frankenstein?

1. That bag scares me... :s *shuddering*

2. I don't know if I would call it a classical piece, but it probalby won't ever go more out of style than it is right now so I guess it has value as a piece you could use for a LONG time.

the latter...

3. Def. not my taste. No.

4. I actually like it, though I'd rather get a birkin for that price..

And yeah, it's definately a collector's item. I can't imagine somebody "mortal" carry that around on a normal trip.

5. I saw before where a fellow tpf'r had aptly called this piece the "Frankenbag" and that has been stuck in my head ever since. (LMAO) I personally don't see myself carrying a piece like this but I'll bet that there is a young rock star/bohemian chick who could rock this bag like crazy.

6. Not my taste at all! The BF saw this in the look book and said if I ever bought it, he would tear it apart and make as many bags out of it as he can!:roflmfao:

7. :wtf:

8. I have to say FAB...it would be the talking point in any room....bad talk or good talk....I love it

9. There's just so much going on!!!

10. Very unique. Definitely not a classic. For that much money I could buy a few LVs and a small Hermes.

11. whoa!! :wtf:

12. FAB. I love that bag. I'll put it in a dark room, in a glass case with spotlights shining on it...

13. Yuck.

14. Not for me!