louis vuitton riviera

1. has anyone seen or carried the riviera in epi leather? it looks beautiful and classic on the LV website, but how practical is it for daily use?

2. I just saw this on eluxury.com for the first time - its GORGEOUS! Does anyone have one? I would so love to see it on someone! I wish I had the money for this beauty. If I did, I'd get it in red :heart:3

[​IMG]

3. ..it's more supposed to be a make up bag...since the interior has a bunch of slots maybe for brushes and stuff..but it looks very class

4. The Red Is GORGEOUS!

5. Very Nice!!

6. I LOVE red epi! :love: :love: :love:

7. I love its architectural shape. Someone's going to have one beauty of a make-up bag if that's what it's meant for.

8. I am not really into the epi, but I have to say this bag is GORGEOUS!

9. It reminds me of a birkin. Is it new?

10. I only noticed this today- it's a very simple and elegant bag.

11. You're right it does look like the Birkin, escpecially from the curved top...this bags been here since the late 80s?Early 90s

12. Beauiful!!!

13. I looked at this in comparison to the passy pm and prefered the passy pm. It is very structured and quite hard, not really a great day/work bag IMHO BUT if it suits your needs then go for it:biggrin:

14. i was about to say its like a reinvented brikin but u guys beat me to it, i adore the colour, red bieng so bold ur bound to be noticed on ur bag alone, im a bit bias towards it cos red is my fav colour! If i were a girl it would be the kind of bag for me as it is a classic (brikin) that is reinvented, my style is classical with a modern- updated edge and thats what i look for in all my purchases e.g. im going to get a caryall instead of a keepall, i just bought a burberry scarf in nova as aposse to the classical etc

15. since i started this thread in january, i bought the red riviera. i do love it- i actually use it to carry my laptop and files, etc, back and forth to the office. it comes with a luggage tag that is personalized too! the SA tells me it was designed as a makeup bag, but it certainly has many other functions!