Louis Vuitton RAOK Reveal !!!

Wooohoo stefania! Can't wait to see pics!
If you're needing help to organize the next one (I'm guessing a summer one June-July-August) feel free to let me know. I'd be more than happy to help so that we can continue on with this great sharing!

what great gifts, everyone!! :yahoo: this is so much fun.

just thought I'd throw this out there, since my aunt sent me some chocolates for my birthday ... they were all melted by the time they got here from sitting in the hot UPS van all day. so, you may want to think twice before sending chocolate to someone down in FL (or wherever else it's hot).

Wow! Those are such cool gifts, I am impressed with the RAOKers so far!

I was so thrilled when I went to finally get my mail today (I was a bad girl and didnt get it all week) and saw a little envelope from SEPHORA one of my favorite stores. My buddy did an amazing job picking out something I almost bought last time I was there but bc I went there to get a superexpensive mascara so I didnt get anything else!!! It also came with a bunch of samples. I will post pix shortly...

Yayy... our host finally got hers!! :yahoo: I want to see what it looks like! :graucho:

Here's what I got! Thanks buddy!

dsci0122sr3.jpg

dsci0123rv0.jpg

It's funny that someone I dont really know could pick out something so "Stefanie"!!!

OMG OMG lOo:huh::huh:oooovely gifts everyone!! the groom on twiggers packaging is s:huh::huh::huh:o cute!! :heart: :love:
we are enjoying this thread sO:huh:o much!! reading the posts and looking at pics felt like i was the one recieving all that!
really what a lovely thoughtful thing we have here :tender: