Louis Vuitton Perfume for 2016

My SA put in for the 10ml set for me. I can't wait to sample and form my own opinions what works best for my chemistry. Unfortunately Tuberose hates me. I have never been able to wear any scent continuing tuberose, other than that I'm excited to experience each one. [emoji4]

Reactions: fabuleux
Was travelling and it really took some effort to hold off buying perfume. Kept thinking what if I love the new LV fragrances, I won't be using this (new other) scent?! :lol:

Excited about the launch and your reviews TPF friends! :wave:

Reactions: fabuleux
Ive been reading the scent described and well...

Hate to say it but nothing seems out of the ordinary..

I am so so selective of scents as I am very sensitive..

Wish it was two perfumes they made with their own signatures and you either liked it or not..

I might be cancelling the appointment and just going ahead with purchasing Chanel coco noir as planned...

Wish it was two perfumes they made with their own signatures and you either liked it or not..

I might be cancelling the appointment and just going ahead with purchasing Chanel coco noir as planned...

Don't judge a perfume by its description. The same way you don't judge a book by its cover. But who am I to talk, I don't even read books.

Reactions: Felifulify
I love perfume so much. I have most of Chanel's perfume collection between my mother and myself (and we are still sad Chanel discontinued the minis at Christmas but we did end up buying the small concentrates lol) so I am excited to smell these perfumes. But who knows if they can challenge Chanel's latest perfume Boy because that one is gorgeous. :loveeyes:

Reactions: uhpharm01

I love Coco noir, I wear it everyday and you won't be sorry it's my new fave.

I am also very selective with scents as well and I have to be. Can't wait to see what new scents LV comes out with in the future, I may bite...