Louis Vuitton Monogram Mizi--Going, going, gone

mselika said:
Actually, I talk to a SA from Vegas and they said it's going to be part of their permanent line. Only the vienna was special edition. Monogram bags they have on the LV website are the ones that are part of the permanenet line.

That is what my SA informed me last week of too??:suspiciou I love the mizi .. great style.

mselika said:
Actually, I talk to a SA from Vegas and they said it's going to be part of their permanent line. Only the vienna was special edition. Monogram bags they have on the LV website are the ones that are part of the permanenet line.

You may want to double check with 1866vuitton first.
They have all the current updates of whats going on.
The SA's in the boutique have to wait forthe trickle down effect and always get the news latst.

Its definitly going away. Call 1866vuitton

ValleyOppressed said:
The way they put it on the website made it look like a part of the permanent collection. Is the Klara headed for the axe too?

I do beleive the Klara is going away too. But there are still lots of those available.

Louis Vuitton put the new denim colors (green and fuchia) on the website too but those are a limited edition also.

The mizi vienna was on the website for the longest and that has been gone forever

I guess they just keep them on the website until they are all gone.

yellow_gummybear said:
Iluvbags- something Swanky said the other day reminded me - even though you have your name in your picture, because it's not overlapping with the bag, ppl can take your pic and just crop the bag out.

Ew good point. I'll PM swanky

I sent an email to LV this morning regarding the Monogram Mizi & here is their reply...

We would like to thank you for your visit on our web site and your
interest in Louis Vuitton.

The Monogram Canvas Mizi was a limited edition handbag offered for
Fall-Winter 2005-2006; I apologize, however the Mizi has now sold out at
all Louis Vuitton boutiques and as it is no longer made, will not be
restocked.

You may wish to consider another of the Monogram Canvas bags offered, or
if you prefer limited edition pieces, the Monogram bags for
Spring-Summer 2006 feature a perforated design with brightly colored
linings in fuchsia, green and orange and are shown online in our Catalog
and are stocked at most Louis Vuitton boutiques nationwide.

We are looking forward to your next visit on our web site,
www.louisvuitton.com.

Best regards,
Sarah Sinclair - LOUIS VUITTON